16 | Mexico City

From the moment that I punched in the code for the front gate of Harry's house, I have been attempting to hold back my giggles at the look of absolute shock and awe on Eliza's face

From the moment that I punched in the code for the front gate of Harry's house, I have been attempting to hold back my giggles at the look of absolute shock and awe on Eliza's face. Taking in everything for the first time. Eleanor and I decided that the three of us would meet at Harry's house to have dinner before catching our flight to Mexico City. I volunteered to drive Eliza and myself. Our flight lands three hours before the start of the boys' show. It gives us enough of a window to make it to the arena to check in with Paul, and Lou has also offered to touch us up after our eleven and a half hour plane journey.

While we've been waiting for Eleanor to arrive with our takeaway dinner, I took advantage of Eliza's state of shock and toured her around the house. I've had to press my lips together to fight a smile, while Eliza has stared everywhere throughout our walk. She is yet to pick up her jaw from the floor. Despite it being quite amusing to see, I completely understand her reaction.

I will never forget the first time I came to see Harry here, which was only eight months ago a few days after he bought the house. I pretty much had the same look on my face, and Harry and I were gushing over everything. He couldn't believe he bought his first house, and especially in such a high price range. We most certainly haven't been brought up like this, and even though I have been exposed to the wealthier side of life quite a bit now, it's difficult to wrap my head around sometimes.

I hate that Harry isn't here to see the reaction Eliza has had towards his house, which is why I've been secretly recording her on my phone to show him later.

"So, this is Harry's house?" Eliza finally speaks when we make it back inside the kitchen from the backyard. "It's not exactly a house though, innit? It's a bloody mansion!"

"Why don't you sit down?" I suggest through a laugh while gesturing to one of the stools with my phone-free hand.

She follows where I'm pointing before turning back to me and shaking her head vigorously with wide eyes. "Noooo. Looks expensive."

I cannot keep my laughter contained when she says this, and she even joins me in laughing after a moment. I decide to leave my recording at that. As if, on cue, Eleanor appears in the entryway from the hall. When she and Eliza lock eyes, they gush over each other, and I take the bag of food from Eleanor before the two come together in a tight hug. I'm already opening up my order at the island when they notice I'm no longer next to them.