13 | A June Wedding

I get woken by the feeling of something cold but soft lightly brushed down the side of my face

I get woken by the feeling of something cold but soft lightly brushed down the side of my face. The coldness prompts me to squeeze my eyes even tighter shut and bury my cheek into my pillow, wincing at the contact. The sound of a low chuckle is followed by a large warm hand gently landing on my shoulder.

"Liv...it's time to get up, love."

"Harry?" I groggily wonder aloud. "What are you doing in my room?"

He quietly laughs again, prompting me to open my eyes and look up at him. His eyes are soft as he smiles down at me.

"This isn't your room, love. You're in the bungalow, remember?" he questions me with a small amused smile on his lips.

Of course I am, I suddenly remember. That makes today Anne and Robin's wedding day.

As promised, I went and picked Niall up from Manchester Airport yesterday afternoon. When we arrived at Anne and Robin's house, Harry asked me to stay over for the night. It made sense for me to stay. I had been given a few jobs in the morning. I went home to get everything I needed and let my parents know, returning to the bungalow to find Niall and Harry goofing around while cooking dinner together. We went to bed early after dinner and Harry decided to stay with me rather than to take the short walk back to Anne and Robin's house.

"I remember now," I grin, before giving him a look. "You have to stop waking me up like this. I keep getting disorientated."

He voices an apology, though the smile on his face contradicts the sincerity of his word. I'm not yet alert enough to scold him.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Six a.m."

"I strongly dislike you right now," I groan, making him quietly laugh.

I don't know why he believes waking me up so early is ever a good idea. Despite it being so early in the morning though, he appears to be so incredibly happy, and that energy is infectious.