38 | Pretty Steamy

When Harry and I are both at home I am always transported back in time to when we were younger and it feels like time slows down in Holmes Chapel

When Harry and I are both at home I am always transported back in time to when we were younger and it feels like time slows down in Holmes Chapel. The the days seem to be endless and each moment is precious. The last fortnight spent together at home has certainly been both of those things.

Harry and I have fallen into an easy routine over the last two weeks. Just spending time together in each other's family homes and small outings around town doing normal things, and it has been blissful. As the days have passed we have become more and more comfortable being in love. Not only together, but with our families as well. In our family homes we are free to be the loved up couple we now are, but out in public we remain as the best friends we have always been.

As much as we don't want to, it's now time to ease ourselves back into reality. Tomorrow we're heading back to London for a week for work, which is a sentence I never thought I would say. While Harry has public appearances to make at a couple of London Fashion Week shows, I will be meeting with Julian to organise a work schedule for the next couple months.

Gemma is also going to be staying with us over the weekend so we can spend some time together before we jet off to Australia. I'm excited that she is going to be joining us there in a months' time in October and staying for the rest of the tour from then onwards. I am looking forward to visiting Australia for the first time as well. It's a country I have always wanted to visit but couldn't until now.

But going there and being on back on tour also comes with more people finding out about Harry and I, and we have no idea how we're going to approach that yet. Although telling our friends and wider friendship and family circles makes me a little nervous, I am more concerned about the rest of the world. But I completely and wholeheartedly trust Harry, and I know that however he wants to do this will be a team decision when we're both ready.

"Hi, Liv."

My head shoots up from my computer screen at the same time I jump in my seat. I was so lost in my thoughts that I failed to notice the tall figure standing in the doorway of the study. I cannot help but smile at the sight of Harry leaning against the doorframe with his curls poking out from the sides of the blue beanie adorning his head. The dimples make their inevitable appearance in his cheeks as he returns my smile.