32 | Press Conference

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next four show days were busy and action packed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next four show days were busy and action packed. The boys taped a boatload of interviews for the film while I tirelessly worked with the producing team on their third album. It has been a little strange but a blessing at the same time to know all the details of the album before its' release.

I've heard Right Now since I was involved with it from beginning to end, and Best Song Ever since it was released last week, along with snippets of a couple of other tracks. Harry has asked me to keep away from hearing other songs in full for the time being, and I have made a promise to leave listening to Something Great on the release day due to its significance and meaning for Harry and I.

On the night of the fourth show, Julian decided that we were going to take the night off to enjoy it, being the last show in North America. It was fantastic as always, and when it was over the boys looked so accomplished to have the second leg of the tour complete. But they knew that they couldn't relax just yet. They had one more work commitment before another few days off.

The next night they attended the Teen Choice Awards while Eleanor, Eliza and I situated ourselves around Louis' lounge room to watch it live together. We enjoyed every single second of it. Any time any of the boys appeared on the flatscreen was a time we collectively cheered before laughing at how ridiculous we were acting. A little alcohol may or may not have been involved that evening.

Harry and I sent a few texts back and forth during commercial breaks here and there regarding something that happened during the awards. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Ed Sheeran was sitting next to Harry at the awards, instead of all the boys needing to sit together. I've been lucky enough to have met Ed on a couple of occasions, and Harry even texted me to say that Ed said to say hello to me, which was completely crazy.

At one point during the show Darren Chris and Lucy Hale managed to convince Harry to twerk, which was absolutely hilarious. Before I could text him about it, Harry bet me to it. A simple "don't" from him had us girls bursting into fits of laughter. We jumped up from our seats when the boys won their awards and danced around when they performed Best Song Ever.