01 | Verona

As I follow Paul through Verona Arena, I am in complete awe at the architecture of the Ancient Roman building

As I follow Paul through Verona Arena, I am in complete awe at the architecture of the Ancient Roman building. I still cannot believe that the boys are playing a show at this beautiful and historic venue tonight. As Paul continues to lead me around, we talk about how myself and my parents have been, how the flight on the way over was and antics the boys have gotten up to since I last joined them on tour. We come to the end of a long hallway and find ourselves outside on the floor section of the arena where the band are sound checking Rock Me.

"Here we are, be good," Paul warns me, raising an eyebrow for emphasis as he turns away.

"Thanks, Tour dad," I tease.

He momentarily pauses in his walk back the way we came from, shaking his head without turning around to look at me. A giggle escapes past my lips as he continues on. The boys consider Paul as their tour dad, which seems harmless until they start calling him 'dad' all over the place, which is quite hilarious. The best part about me doing it is he can't tell me to stop.

I look around the arena, and a smile breaks out on my face at the same goosebumps rise on my skin. Tonight's show is going to go down in the books, I can feel it. Many members of the crew are working towards setting up the stage, lighting and sound for the show tonight, while Josh, Dan, Sandy and Jon are sound checking their instruments. My eyes search for Harry; Paul told me he is here somewhere. I finally spot him standing behind the last row of seats on the floor, also watching the band on stage while vigorously chewing on a piece of gum in deep concentration. His arms are over his chest, and he's wearing one of his favourite band t-shirts with skinny black jeans and brown boots.

"Harry!" I call out to him when the band stops playing.

He turns at the sound of his name, scanning the area before his eyes brighten up when they land on me. I grin and wave before taking off in a jog towards him.

"Here's my favourite girl!" He smiles happily, his dimples popping his cheeks as I make my way into his open arms.

I cannot prevent the small scream escaping from the back of my throat as my best friend unexpectedly lifts me off the ground and spins me around in his strong arms. The scent of Harry's cologne fills my nose as I find my face in the crook of his neck, begging him to set me back on my feet.