44 | Pumpkins and Cream Pies

"Somebody refresh my memory as to why we're doing this?" Gemma suddenly quizzes us as she looks up from the pumpkin on the floor in front of her, lowering the knife in her hand to rest on her knee

Affronted, Harry chokes on air as he snaps his head up from the pumpkin in his lap. "It's Halloween?!"

"Tomorrow," she corrects him. "It's Halloween tomorrow."

Her flat tone brings an expression of annoyance across Harry's features, and I cannot help but shake my head and giggle at the bickering siblings sitting on the floor beside me.

"Yes, well, there's no show tomorrow and we're going to scatter them around the stage," he comes back with.

"Settle, children. There is no need to cause an argument," I tease, and they both roll her their eyes at me, fighting smiles.

"You know what? You two carve a pumpkin each and I'll supervise," she decides as she passes me her pumpkin and knife.

From the expression on her face as she picks up her phone from beside her, I suspect that she is going to take a video or pictures of us as we go about the task. Gemma is always taking photos of Harry and I any chance she can get.

We never realise it at the time, only until she sends either of us the pictures that night or the next morning. Between Gemma, Cal and ourselves, we have plenty of memories from this tour to look back on for the rest of our lives.

"Suit yourself," Harry shrugs dismissively as he holds a hand up to me for a high five.

I accept it with a grin and he ticks his head to the side, silently asking me to sit next to him. With the pumpkin in one hand and the knife in the other, I crawl on my knees across the floor to lean my back against the wall next to Harry. I softly knock my knee against his after I sit, making him grin before we get to work.

Today I have been in a state of disbelief, knowing that there are only three shows left of the tour, with the last of the boys' Australian shows just mere hours away.

Over the last few weeks I have fallen in love with the country, the people, and most importantly, more in love with Harry along the way.

It seems like it was only yesterday that we were making our way to Australia, and I am sad to be leaving. We have made so many memories while we have been here, that I will always hold close to my heart.