18 | Twitter Banter

Harry's iPhone alarm going off this morning scared the absolute crap out of both of us

Harry's iPhone alarm going off this morning scared the absolute crap out of both of us. We groaned simultaneously before he apologised for waking me up. I barely even felt him leave the bed or hear him move into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Until his voice floated into my semi-conscious state, sounding miles away.

I heard him quietly call me, and I managed a hum in response. He told me his itinerary for the day that I was barely even awake to hear, but my ears perked up as he said that Lou was going to come and wake myself and the girls while he's at soundcheck. I hummed in acknowledgement, and then he was gone.

Lou knocked on the door not long after I woke up from getting in a few more hours of sleep. We woke Eleanor and Eliza together before the three of us got ready for the remainder of the day and made it down to the arena.

"So, how was the rest of the night?" I ask Eleanor and Eliza once we're comfortably seated around the communal dressing room, waiting for the boys to finish up their soundcheck.

For the last fifteen minutes, the noise has been obnoxious, the boys and the band clearly mucking around while sound checking. But now we can hear them doing a run-through of Last First Kiss.

"We didn't really stay up much longer, did we?" Eleanor turns to Eliza for confirmation, and she hums in agreement.

"I actually fell asleep on Niall," Eliza adds sheepishly, making us laugh. "I thought it was embarrassing. He insisted it was cute."

"It was cute!" Eleanor agrees. "You falling asleep was our cue to go to bed."

"Did anyone try drawing on your face, or anything remotely annoying?" I inquire, making Eliza laugh and shake her head.

"No, thank God."

I laugh while turning to the doorway, spotting someone standing there in my peripheral vision.