Telling Bonnie

Mira's POV

So it's the day after the bonfire and I'm at school with Bonnie & Caroline.  Bonnie had just told Caroline about her gram saying she's a witch. "I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Care asks her.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so" Bonnie tells her.

"I think it'd be cool if you were one" I tell her. She gives me a smile.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night" Care states.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asks her.

"I don't know, I was drunk" Care tells her. Great, why can't I be like her when I get drunk? Whenever do, I get super horny and will sleep with the first hot guy I see. It's how I ended up pregnant. I wouldn't, had I got my refill of tablets when mum told me too. Care leaves Bonnie and I.

"You ok?" Bonnie asks teaching my arm. Then freezes and pulls away. "That's weird" she mutters.

"What?" I ask her.

"When I touched you, I saw a baby" she states. I pull her into the cleaning cupboard.

"Was it a boy or girl?" I ask her.

"A boy, but what does that matter?" she asks me. I grab her hand and place it on my stomach. She gasps looking at me shocked. "Who's the dad?" she asks me.

"You can't tell anyone, especially Elena and Caroline" I tell her.

"I swear" she assures me.

"Matt, he's the dad" I say lowly. She looks at me shocked. "We were drunk and bumped into each other. He thought I was Elena and you know how I get drunk. I was off the pill and he had no condoms" I explain lowly.

"Wait, this was when Elena and he were dating?" she asks and I nod my head. "How are you?" she asks me concerned.

"I'm ok, Matt is coming to my next appointment on Saturday. I'll be telling Elena and Jeremy afterwards" I tell her.

"I can be there if you want" she tells me.

"Thanks, but Jenna will be there" I tell her. "So, you said you saw a boy?" I ask her.

"Yes, he was very cute. Has your dark hair and Matt's blue eyes" she tells me.

"I hope you're right" I tell her with a smile. "Anyway, lets get to class" I tell her. "Our secret" I add and she nods her head. We left the closest and headed to class.

(Time skip)

I'm at the grill with the girls. Care is grilling Elena about her night with Stefan. Apparently he was at our house last night in Elena's room. "You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Care asks her.

"Nope. We didn't go there" Elena tells her.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends and sister. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut" Care tells her. "Mira does" she adds.

"Leave me out of it please" I tell her.

"We just talked for hours" Elena tells us.

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex. Mira gets that" Care tells her.

"Except I'm drunk when I have sex with the boy" I retort drily. Elena gets up, grabbing her jacket. "Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do" she states. Before leaving. Care leaves not long after and Matt appears. I wave him over.