Confronting Elena

Mira's POV

I woke up early and asked Jenna to mind Grayson for an hour. I drove to the Salvatore house to confront Elena about the sacrifice and why she kept it hidden from me. I arrive and park. Before going inside, I find Stefan and Elena in Stefan's bedroom. "Please don't go after Isobel" Elena pleads. Why would Stefan want that woman back?

"Katherine said Isobel could have some answers and I just have a couple questions, that's all" Stefan states.

"Stefan, I made a deal with Elijah" she states.

"Right, you made a deal with him. I didn't make one. You should keep your deal" Stefan tells her.

"While you are at it, you can tell me precisely what is going on" I snap and they turn to look at me. My arms are crossed, hair in a high pony tail. "Elijah told me about the sacrifice, why did you lie to me Elena?" I demand.

"I didn't lie, I just didn't yell you" she mutters.

"Elena we're supposed to be sisters, twin sisters. That means no secrets" I remind her.

"I was trying to protect you and Grayson" she states.

"By keeping me in the dark, how is that keeping my safe? I had no idea the danger I was in and was unable to protect myself or my son" I state.

"We've been protecting you" Stefan tells me.

"I understand that, but I deserved to have a chance to protect myself also" I tell him. "Elena tell me everything, now. No more secrets" I tell her. She sighs and does so. Explaining the sun and moon curse. How the only why to break it is by one of us dying, along with a werewolf and vampire. While a witch does the spell. How Katherine was going to hand Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, Elena or myself over to Klaus to barter her freedom. She had been running from him and Elijah for five centuries.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Mira, I just wanted to keep you and Grayson out of it" she tells me. I sigh.

"I get that" I state. "But I can't protect Grayson if I am kept in the dark" I tell her. I hug her. "I can't lose anymore family Elena, do you know how much it would hurt me if I ever lost you?" I ask her. She apologizes again hugging me back. "I have to go relieve Jenna of baby sitting duty, no more secrets" I tell Elena and she nods her head. "Also Stefan, Isobel is not welcome in this town" I tell him before leaving.

When I get home, I relieve Jenna of baby sitting. I then go to the school to see how things went with Tyler and Caroline. I find them helping prepare for the booster bbq. "Hi guys, I'm so sorry I wasn't there yesterday" I state.

"I'm glad you weren't, it was horrible and you could of gotten hurt" Tyler states.

"You did it. You know, you...your first full moon and you didn't hurt anyone. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it and it won't hurt so much" Care tells him.

"She's right, everything I've read says it gets better over time" I state.

"Well, we don't know any of that for sure" he tells us. "Besides you said yourself we had to compare things" he reminds me.

"Right" I say.

"No but small victories, Tyler. Last night was a victory. You know, let's take it" Care tells him.

"Look, I really want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there" he tells her.

"Yeah, anyway, uh...next month we should probably reinforce the wall because you almost got me that one time and it just would have been" Care stops talking.

"What?" Tyler asks her.

"Never mind" she tells him.

"Wait, no, wait. What is it?" he asks her.