Uncle John Meets Grayson

Mira's POV

So it's been twelve days since little Grayson was born. He and I were released the day after his birth. He isn't to bad at sleeping and hates being woken up. Until he realizes he is getting food. Anyway, today Elena and Jeremy are returning to school. Grayson and I are in our second outfits of the day. He decided to throw up on us both. Guess he doesn't like the colour green.

Anyway, I'm holding him in my arms as he sleeps. Elena and Jeremy are about to leave. "Come on Jeremy, going to school! Walking out the door now!" Elena calls. She then smiles at me. "Take good care of this nephew of mine" she tells me.

"Of course I will" I say with a smile as Jenna joins us.

"Forgot this" she tells Elena, handing her a thermos.

"Thank you" Elena says. She opens the door to reveal Uncle John. Who looked like he was about to knock. I hold Grayson closer, no one told Uncle John about him. "Uncle John! Hi" she says.

He smiles and looks at Jenna and I. "Jenna, Mira" he says in greeting.

"John, you made it" Jenna says.

"I said I'll be here before noon" he states as he enters the house.

"Oh what you say and what you do are typically two very different things" Jenna states. As Jeremy comes downstairs.

"Uncle John, what's up?" he asks. Slapping him on the back. He then smiles at Grayson. "You be good for your mother" he tells Grayson and hugs me gently. "Take care" he tells me and left.

"I had some business in town; I thought that a visit was in order" Uncle John states. "Turns out I was right" he says looking at Grayson and I.

"How long are you staying?" Elena asks him.

"I don't know yet" he admits.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna go to school, I'll see you later" Elena says and left. Sending me a look, that wished me luck.

"So what's up with Jeremy?" Uncle John asks Jenna.

"He just lost a friend, so try to be sensitive" Jenna tells him.

"I'm always sensitive" he says with a chuckle.

"Right, so really how long are you staying?" she asks.

"Can you at least pretend that you're happy to see me?" he asks her.

"Oh my god John! It's so good to see you. How have you been?" she asks fawning excitement. Then frowns. "No, I can't" she says seriously.

"Do you really think that I was just gonna sign the escrow papers and send them back?" he asks her.

"Actually I did" she states.

"I'm not going to let you sell my brother's office" he tells her.

"It's not up to you or me; it belongs to Jeremy and Elena and Mira" Jenna tells him.

"Yeah but they're minors, so I get the final say, being that I'm the estate's trustee" h states. "Speaking of, when were you going to tell me Mira was pregnant?" he demands.

"It wasn't her decision" I state. "He is my son and what I do with my life is of no concern to you" I tell him.

"You're seventeen" he states.

"So what?" I ask him. "I've been doing my classes online and my grades have not slipped" I state.

"Who's the dad?" he asks.

"Not that it is any of your business, but Matt is. He is dating Caroline, we are co-parenting. Speaking of which I haven't called him yet, see you" I say and went upstairs to my room. I place Grayson on the bed and grab my phone calling Matt.