Next 10 Weeks

Author's Note: This chapter contains summaries for the next four episodes. I just want Mira's to have her baby quicker. Will return to normal next chapter with one chapter per-episode or stand alone chapters in between two episodes. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

(October 31st 2009 - Haunted) Mira's POV

It's been a month, aka four and half weeks since Vicki completed her transition into becoming a vampire. I am now nearly 25 weeks pregnant. Only fifteen more to go, before my baby is born. We've started to set up the nursery. When Matt and Jeremy aren't helping search for Vicki, who is at the Salvatores learning to control herself. Elena has actually gone to check on her today. But not me, I am not risking the life of my unborn baby by going to see a newbie vampire.

So I went to school. I was talking to Bonnie when Caroline joins us with two bags. "I have got your costumes. It's all here" she says handing us each a bag.

"Caroline, I'm not going. Remember" I remind her.

"But you love Halloween" she states.

"I'm also 25 weeks pregnant, so I won't be going. Thanks anyway" I tell her. Handing back the bag she had given me. As Bonnie looks at her costume, it is a witch one.

"Seriously?" she asks Caroline.

"Come on. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon free fun" Caroline tells her.

"Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?" Bonnie asks holding a necklace with an amber crystal.

"Yep. Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone. Hey, have either of you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?" Care asks us.

"I was with Grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her. Maybe she's with Stefan" Bonnie states.

"She did say she was going to the Salvatore house before school. Didn't say anything about a costume, but I will make sure she'll go tonight" I assure Caroline. We then all went to class.

I did as I said I would. I convinced Elena to go to the Halloween party at school. She took Jeremy with her. While Jenna and I took a night off healthy food. And eat a tun of junk food eating, watching Princess Dairies. Before she went to bed as she has a presentation in the morning.

Jeremy came home a mess. Vicki has attacked him and Elena, and Stefan killed her. As in staked her in the heart dead. Damon came over and made Jeremy forget, against my wishes. Anyway I got ready for bed and wrote in my journal. Before going to bed.

(November 1st 2009 - 162 Candles) Mira's POV

It's the day after Vicki died. I've sort of been avoiding Matt. How can I look him in the eye, knowing his sister is dead? So I've been focused on setting up the paint nursery. I don't have to worry about a baby shower as Caroline has it covered for me. She is the best, best friend ever.

Matt, Stefan, Elena and Jeremy went to the police station to give a report on Vicki. Who has been named a missing person. When Elena and Jeremy got home. Elena and Jenna went on the couch to wallow in self pity. While Jeremy and I get started on his homework. He'd asked for my help. "Wanna keep it down over there?" Jeremy asks the other two.

"Why? What are you doing?" Jenna asks.

"Homework" Jeremy answers.

"I'm helping him" I add.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asks him shocked.

"I gotta finish this. I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow" Jeremy states.