Sired and Linked

Mira's POV

It's the day after the ball and I am in the living room of the Mikaelson house playing with Grayson. Kol is reading in an arm chair, while Klaus sketches on the couch. He has shown me some of his sketches before, but never the ones in that book. "Where's mummy?" I ask covering my face. "Here I am" I say taking my hands away. Grayson squeals happily clapping his hands. "Where's mummy?" I ask covering my face. "Here I am" I say taking my hands away. Only to see Grayson gone, I look around and smile when I see him crawling for the first time. He is heading over to Klaus. I take my phone out and record it.

Klaus looks up from his sketch book as Grayson tugged on his pants. "Well hello little one" he says with smile. I send the recording to Matt.

"He crawled to you" I tell him as I pick up Grayson. Who tugs my hair. "Cheeky" I say and blow a raspberry on his cheek. He squeals and laughs happily. Just then Rebekah enters the house in the same dress she was wearing last night.

Kol stands before Rebekah and blocking her way. "Well, well, well, there's our girl!" he says.

"Get out of my way, Kol" Rebekah tells him.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" Kol asks.

"Wait, you brought Matt here last night?" I ask her. She nods and I frown. "I wonder why he didn't say hello or ask about our son" I muse.

"Really, you fancy a man who has a child with another woman?" Kol asks her in a teasing tone.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Rebekah snaps. Klaus smiles, not looking up from his sketch pad. "Don't start Nik" she tells him and he looks up.

"I didn't say anything" he says.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment" Kol states.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it" Klaus tells him.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart" Kol tells him.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date" Klaus states.

"Can I come?" I ask him.

"Of cour..." he starts to say and pauses. "Actually I'd rather you stay here love, it'll make me happy" he tells me. I frown in confusion. I really wanted to get somethings for Grayson. But it'd upset Klaus is a I leave.

"But I wanted to get somethings for Grayson" I tell him.

"Make a list, I'll have Kimberly get it for you" he tells me.

"Ok" I say. "You and Kol have fun" I add with a fake smile.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in" Rebekah states.

"Just like you Rebekah" Kol tells her with a smirk. She throws her shoe at him and he dodges it with a laugh. He leaves with Klaus, who was texting someone. No doubt Kimberly.

"Good riddance, both of you!" she exclaims. Klaus enters the room. Holding something in his hand.

"Rebekah" he says.

"Not you too, Elijah" she whines.

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" he asks her.

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?" she asks him.

"Burnt sage" he says holding up the thing in his hand. "She was doing a privacy spell" he states.