Founders Ball

(September 24th 2009) Mira's POV

 So it's been nearly two whole weeks since everyone found out about my pregnancy and Matt being the dad. Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Matt got more grieve then I did from the female population. Where as most guys gave him slaps on the back for scoring with both twins. But everyone soon forgot about it with the founders ball. Which is today at the Lockwoods house.

Tyler had come over to get our loan for the founders hall. Now Bonnie is here to help Elena and I get ready for the founders ball. I only have one dress that will fit. It sucks. Maybe Caroline and I can go shopping after school later this week.

"Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen?" Bonnie asks holding up two of Elena's dresses. As Elena braids my hair.

"Tough call. Can we mix them?" Elena asks her.

"At least you have a choose, I have t wear this" I grumble. "Blue is so not my colour" I state.

"You look great" she assures me.

"Stefan is going to drool over you" I tell her and she smiles.

"Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy-ish" Bonnie says smiling at Elena.

"I am...ish" Elena states as she finishes my hair. "Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door" she tells her.

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night" Bonnie tells her.

"Come on, out with it Bonnie" I tell her as I slip into my dress.

"Okay, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed. Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story" Bonnie tells us. "Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?" she asks Elena.

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues" Elena states.

"Makes me grateful you are so cool about Matt" I tell her.

"I love you and I know neither of you meant it to happen. Besides, he'll be a great dad" she states. I smile and hug her.

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon" Bonnie tells us. I frown along with Elena.

"That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's" Elena tells her.

"She's right, there are two sides to every story and only combined can the truth be found" I state.

"I just wanted you to know" Bonnie tells Elena.

"Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business" Elena tells her.