Where's Elena?

Mira's POV

I'm putting my hair up into a messy bun as Jeremy brushes his teeth. Grayson is head and downstairs with Jenna. I'd be back around lunch time. Jeremy rinses his mouth and calls "yo Elena!" But receives no answer and we share a look. We go to her room and see it's empty. Her bed hadn't been slept in.

"Strange, I'll call Carol" I tell Jeremy. He nods and I do so. Turns out Elena's car is still at the Lockwoods. "Could she of spent the night at Stefan's?" I ask Jeremy as I drive us to school.

"I don't know, when she called me last night. She said she was going home to sleep" he states. "I'll talk to Stefan" he tells me. I nod my head. I park and we go our separate ways. I head over to Tyler's locker. I see Tyler try to open it but accidentally pulls off the dial.

"Guess you have super strength now" I say sheepishly.

"Mira" he says and hugs me tightly.

"Ty, can't breath" I say and he loosens his grip as I hug him back. "It'll be ok" I assure him. "I'm gonna do some research later" I add.

"Caroline seems to know something, so I'm going to talk to her later" he states. "She was there when it happened and covered for me" he adds.

"She's a good friend" I tell him. "If she decides to help too, there'll be nothing we can't do" I state.

"I wish I had your optimism" he mutters. "Talk later?" he asks and I nod my head. I hug him again before heading for my locker. I spot Stefan.

"Hey, Stefan did Jeremy find you?" I ask.

"Yes he did and Elena's missing" he states.

"Missing?" I ask shocked.

"I called Damon, we'll handle it" he assures me.

"It's my twin sister, I want to help" I tell him.

"I thought you were starting half days today" he states.

"Screw school, my sister is more important. Where's Jeremy?" I ask him.

"Getting Bonnie" he states. I go look for them and find them  in Ric's classroom.

"Mira, can I borrow some blood?" Bonnie asks me. "I want to do a locator spell, to try find Elena" she states. I nod my head as Jeremy lays out a map.

"How does this is work?" Jeremy asks her.

"I'll use Mira's blood to draw energy for the tracking spell. As she is blood related and Elena's twin; it'll make the connection stronger" Bonnie explains. As Stefan joins us.

"Alright, Alaric said we've got to clear out of here within ten minutes. I've got weapons, he stocked me up"  he tells us. We nod our heads. I give my hand to Bonnie and she cuts it. My blood falls on the map. Bonnie concentrates herself to cast the spell. The blood drops and merge into one and goes toward Elena's location.

"There. She's there" Bonnie states when the blood stops moving.

"That's three hundred miles away" Jeremy states.

"No, Bonnie. We need a more exact location than that" Stefan tells her.

"That's as close as I can get" Bonnie admits.

"We can map it, aerial view will show us what's around there, help us narrow down the area" Jeremy states.

"Perfect. Call me with whatever you find" Stefan tells him.

"No, no, I'm coming with you!" Jeremy states.

"We both are" I add.

"No, you need to get home to Grayson. But, I'm going" Jeremy states.