Return Home

So we are skipping it Smells Like Team Spirit, Ghost World and Ordinary People. As Mira is being held by Klaus during these episodes. So won't be in Mystic Falls during the events of these episodes. Lets get to Homecoming.

Mira's POV

It's been two and half weeks since Klaus kidnapped my son & I. He has made about twenty hybrids so far. He hasn't needed my blood. As he did manage to get a few bags from Elena before Damon appeared. Since he doesn't need to use much for them to complete transition. He has been using her bagged blood.

We're currently in Portland. Which appears to be a breeding ground for werewolves. As Klaus has found most of his new hybrids here. I've changed since I left Mystic Falls. I guess being so far from home and having a young baby to protect. It made me stronger, more mature. I've cut my hair and have not let Grayson out of my sight since we left.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Klaus asks as we walk to the car.

"Fantastic time" I drawl as I go to strap Grayson in. As Klaus' phone rings. He answers it.

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves" he tells the person on the other end of the line. "What did you say to me?" he asks the person. I look at him, what could change his mood so quickly? "Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened" he tells the person.

It must be someone he knows. But who? It sucks only hearing one side of the conversation. "I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself" he tells the person. Wait, is he talking about the monster Mikael? The one that is a threat to Elena and I. Along with my son. "If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" he asks. So it's Stefan, who is in Mystic Falls guarding Elena. Under Klaus' compulsion.

"Klaus, what's going on?" I ask him.

"Quiet love" he tells me. "I wanna talk to Rebekah" he tells Stefan. "Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?" he asks her. "I'll be home soon" he tells her. We're going back to Mystic Falls? He hangs up.

"Klaus, what the hell is going on?" I demand.

"Apparently Mikael is daggered" he tells me.

"Think they are telling the truth?" I ask him.

"Well Stefan is compelled to tell me the truth and I don't see why Rebekah would lie about something like this" he tells me.

"So his gone? We're all safe?" I ask looking at my sleeping son.

"Perhaps, I don't entirely believe Mikael could be taken down by the Salvatores and Elena. Even if they did vervain him. Which is why we'll be going back with my hybrids" he states. "I need you and your son to stay hidden until we are certain Mikael has been taken care of" he tells me.

"No, I want to see with my own eyes that Mikael is gone" I tell him. "I will find somewhere safe for Grayson. But we'll need a plan" I state. He agrees.

(Time skip)

I'm in a black lace dress. Klaus plan is set. He sent Carol to church and Grayson is with her. They'll both be safe there while we deal with Mikael. I watch from an upstairs window as Klaus steps onto the stage. It's homecoming, kind of fitting since we've come home. "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" he states.

I go to mingle, staying inside where Mikael hasn't been invited in. I see Tyler. "Hello Tyler" I say and he looks at me surprised.

"Mira?" he asks. I smile nodding my head. He pulls me into a tight hug and spins me around. "We've missed you so much" he tells me.