Characters

Sidharth Shukla

Age- 30 years

Elder son of Billionaire Ashok Shukla and Rita Shukla. Loves his family dearly. Lives his life according to his own will. He is rich but never liked to show off. He believes in creating his own identity. That's why he didn't join the family business and followed his passion. He is one of famous RJ in Mumbai City. Has many followers on social media. Everyone likes his talkative nature and charming personality. Girls dream of having him in their lives. But he is committed to someone and loves her very much.

One more thing, he is a filmy person and always wanted to do love marriage. He hates arrange marriages.

Karan Shukla

Age- 26 years

Age- 26 years

Younger son of Ashok Shukla and Rita Shukla. He looks after the family business. He is little bit flirty and playboy type. In his college also, there was no girl left whom he didn't date. But he never breaks anyone's trust. Love his family very much.

Nandini Shukla

Age- 19 years

Youngest in the Shukla family and apple of her brothers' eyes. Her brothers are very protective towards her. She is very cute,innocent and studious girl. She is studying 2nd year in college. She is in a secret relationship and nobody has any idea about it except her bestie.