Chapter 42: Mine

Now it was the third round where the participants would pick up some chits from a bowl. There would be written some dares on each chits and the participants had to perform it.

Sidharth was looking for a way to escape from there as his heart was burning seeing Sana and Gautam together. But Hina made him stay there forcefully and play the game. Sidharth couldn't say anything to her as he didn't want to create a scene.

The third round started.

At first, Karan picked up a chit and unfolded it.

"Feed your partner using your mouth." He read and said excitedly, "I'm ready."

But Teju became shy and refused to do it at first.

"Come on Teju, we can do it." Karan said and took the food in his mouth.

Sidharth and Sana also started cheering for them.

Teju then got some courage and gave a small bite while blushing. Like this they completed the dare.

After that some other couples played various dares.

Now it's Sana and Gautam's turn.

Sana gave a forceful smile and picked up a chit.

She unfolded it and read, "Kiss your partner."

Sana was left shocked seeing the dare while Gautam was on cloud nine. Karan and Teju widened their eyes. Sidharth started fuming in anger.

"That's a tough one. But lagta hai kiss kar legi." Hina commented intentionally.

Sidharth looked at her angrily and said gritting his teeth, "No, she won't."

"Tumhe iss se kya fark padta hai?" Hina asked sarcastically.

Sidharth didn't reply. By then Hina understood that Sidharth had no plan of going back to her. He just used her for this event. He came there only for Sana. Hina cursed herself for being so stupid and falling in his trap.

"I'm not comfortable." Sana said. "Can I pick up another chit?"

Sidharth smiled proudly hearing that while Teju and Karan gave a sigh of relief.

"No. Jo dare aap ko mila hai usse complete karna hoga warna aap game se bahar ho jaayengi." The host said.

Before Sana could say anything, Gautam held her hand and said, "Don't be so shy Sana. It's not the first time. Ek kiss hi toh karne ko bola hai. Kar lete hai."

Sidharth clenched his fist tightly as he so wanted to punch Gautam and break his face.

"Gautam leave me." Sana said in a low voice looking at another side.

"Sana agar humne yeh nahi kiya toh sab ko shak ho jayega. It's just a kiss. Let's do it and finish the dare." Gautam also said in a low voice.

Sana didn't agree and tried to leave but Gautam didn't let her.

"Yaar yeh kiss nahi hona chahiye. Warna humari akhri umeed bhi chali jayegi." Teju said being scared.

"Maine nahi socha tha ki dare mein aisa kuch niklega. Bhai zaldi se kuch karo." Karan said. He was also scared.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Other people started hooting.

Gautam was trying to kiss Sana and she was trying to stop him. Her face was telling how much uncomfortable she was.

Seeing all this, Sidharth totally lost his patience. No, he wouldn't let anyone kiss his Sana.

He went towards them angrily and pulled Sana towards himself by her hand freeing her another hand from Gautam's grip.