Chapter 25: Ami Tomake Bhalobasi

6 Months Later...

It was a beautiful morning. Sana was doing her makeup in front of the mirror. Suddenly her eyes fell on Sidharth who was sleeping on his bed with open mouth.

Sana nodded her head in disbelief.

"Maana aaj isse radio station jaane ki koi zaldi nahi hai, iska show late shuru hoga. Toh kya iska matlab 9 baje tak yeh ghore bech ke sota rahega. Haddh hai! Mere khayal se Kaliyug ke Kumbhkaran ka tag toh isse hi milna chahiye." She said in her mind.

Suddenly a naughty idea came to her mind.  She took her lipstick in her hand and sat near him.

"Sote hue tum cute toh waise bhi lagte ho. Soch rahi hoon tumhe thoda beautiful bhi bana doon." She said coming close to his ears.

Saying that, she was about to apply the lipstick on his lips, suddenly Sidharth hold her hand tightly.

"Mat karo. Tumhe paata hai iska anjaam accha nahi hoga." Sidharth warned her opening his eyes.

"Ahhhhann... Haath chhoro." Sana said whining.

"Pehle kaho lipstick nahi lagaogi."

"Nahi lagaungi. Promise."

As soon as Sidharth left her hands, Sana smirked.

"Tumne kitni zaldi meri baaton pe yakeen kar liya. Idiot! Main toh lagaungi." She said giving a mischievous smile.

"Tum bas laga ke dikhaao."

Sana brought the lipstick near his lips and asked, "So are you ready for the task?"

"Are you ready for the task?" Sidharth asked challenging her.

Sana touched the lipstick on his lips. That was it for Sidharth.

He quickly sat up and pinned her down. Sana tried to free herself but couldn't as he had more strength.

Sidharth rubbed his thumb on her lips spoiling her whole make-up while Sana was making whining sound.

After torturing her for sometime, Sidharth got up from the bed.

"Mera saara make-up kharab kar diya. Kutta!" Sana said throwing the pillow on him.

"Maine toh pehle hi bola tha mat karo." Sidharth said showing attitude and went to the washroom.

So this was their relationship after six months. In these months, they both had become inseparable souls. Except this kind of cute fights, hugs, forehead and cheeks kisses were now common between them. They didn't realise their love for each other yet, but they knew that it was more than friendship and it would always be like that.

Later That Day...

Sidharth was getting ready for radio station when he received a call from Hina.

"Haan Hina bolo." He said.

"Aaj hum mil sakte hai?" Hina asked.

"Hina you already know that...."

"That we can't meet before divorce. Main bas aaj ek baar milne ke liye bol rahi hoon. I'm going to Goa to shoot for a web series. Uss se pehle hum ek baar bhi nahi mil sakte?"

"Nahi Hina. Try to understand my situation."

"Ok leave it." Hina said getting annoyed. "At least best of luck toh bol do. Yeh meri pehli web series hai."

"Yeah yeah.... Best of luck...."

"Thank....."

Before she could say, Sidharth cut the call.