Chapter 11: Starting Of World War

Next Morning...

Sidharth woke up from sleep. He was smiling as he saw a good dream last night.

"Kitna accha sapna tha! Main aur Hina shaadi kar rahe the. Maza hi aa gaya sapna dekh ke. I think aaj ka din bhi accha jaane wala hai." He said in his mind while rubbing his eyes.

Suddenly he noticed the wall of his room and uttered loudly, "What the Fuck is this?"

There were only Sana's photos in the whole room.

"Kyu hua? Subah subah chilla kyu rahe ho?" Sana asked while drying her hair.

Sidharth got up from the bed and said, "Yeh sawal mujhe tumse puchna chahiye ki kya hua. Mere room mein tumhari photos kya kar rahi hai?"

"Sidharth yeh naa abhi mera bhi room hai. Aur jitne din main yaaha reh rahi hoon, mujhe aisa lagna chahiye ki main apne hi room mein hoon. Isliye maine iss room ka naksha thoda badal diya hai. Taa ki mujhe iss room se apne room wali feeling aaye." Sana said smiling.

"What about my photos jo yaaha pe thi?"

"Unhe toh maine store room pe rakhwa diya hai. Unki yaaha koi zaroorat nahi hai. Accha kiya na maine?"

"You.... You are unbelievable!" Sidharth said angrily and went to the washroom.

Sana laughed seeing his irritated face. It made her day.

"Aaj ka scoreboard. Sana one, Sidharth zero." She said in her mind giving a victorious smile.

After sometime...

"Haan main bas nikal hi raha hoon. Thoda late ho jayega. Ek kaam ki jiye, mera show 10 baje rakh di jiye. Haan...." Sidharth was talking to the radio station manager on phone.

While talking, he opened the closet and took a dress. He removed his shirt and wore the dress. Thought it was tight but he somehow wore it. He was so busy in talking that he couldn't realise what he was wearing.

"Yeah... Yeah... Ok bye..."

Sidharth cut the call and looked at the mirror.

"Aaaaaaaa!" He screamed seeing himself in a ladies top.

At that moment, Sana entered the room and saw him in the dress. She looked at him from top to bottom and burst into laughter.

"Sidharth.... Yeh.... Yeh kya pehen liya tumne?.... You are looking too funny...." Sana said while laughing.

Sidharth was standing there making an annoyed face. He was feeling both angry and embarassed.

"Hogaya tumhara? Now turn your face. Mujhe isse utarna hai." He said sternly.

"But you are looking better in this. Tum aise hi kaam pe kyu nahi jaate? Ladkiyon ka toh paata nahi but ladke tumhe dekh ke zaroor fidaa ho jayenge." Sana said controlling her laugh.

"Sana, I said turn your face." Sidharth said trying to be calm.

Sana turned her face while laughing silently.

Sidharth was struggling to remove the top as it was tight. As he was taking too time, Sana looked at him and widened her eyes.

"What are you doing? Meri dress fat jayegi." She said.

"I don't care. Okay?" Sidharth said still trying to remove the dress.

Sana went near him and held his biceps. Sidharth stopped struggling and looked at her.

"Umm... Main help kar deti hoon." Sana said without looking at him. She was feeling a little shy.

Sidharth nodded in yes. Sana hold his both biceps and slowly pulled the dress out of him. Sidharth was looking at her. He was loving the touch of her soft fingers on his arms.