Chapter 46: Let Me Love You

Next Morning...

Sana woke up after the most romantic night of her life. She found herself in Sidharth's arms who was holding her possessively even in sleep. She looked at their position. They both didn't have clothes on their bodies which made her blush even harder.

Flashback...

Sidharth slowly pulled Sana closer by her saree's pallu.

After that he hold her chin with his one hand and made her look at himself. They both had intense eye-lock. Their eyes were filled with love and desire. Desire of making love to each other.

He cupped her face and pressed his lips against her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin.

Then he kissed her eyes and both her cheeks. Sana kept her eyes closed all the time. He slowly took her lips in his mouth and she responded equally.

While kissing his one hand went to her shoulder and he unpinned her saree. It slowly fell down and he removed the saree totally.

He broke the kiss and looked at her face.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked huskily to which she nodded in yes while breathing heavily. At that moment, she only wanted him to love her endlessly.

After getting her permission, Sidharth removed the layer of hair from her neck and started giving there wet kisses.

Sana was feeling great pleasure but she tried to supress her moan. Sidharth understood it and gave a bite on her neck.

"Ahhhh....." Sana moaned.

"Say my name Baby." He whispered huskily.

"Sidh...arth...." She said moaning.

Sidharth smiled proudly hearing his name from her mouth and continued doing his work.

After sometime he carried her in a bridal style. Sana locked her arms around his neck. They both were looking at each other with love-filled eyes.

He gently kept her on the bed and hovered over her.

"I love you!" He said kissing her forehead to which she smiled.

He started kissing her collarbone while slowly removing all the clothes from their bodies.

Suddenly he noticed that her eyes were closed. She was not being able to look at him. He chuckled seeing it. He knew all this was new to her so he switched off the lights to make her feel comfortable.

"Sana maine lights off kar diye hai. Now you can open your eyes." He said and Sana opened her eyes while blushing. Also she felt blessed seeing him so much caring towards her even in the time of making love. He was doing everything very slowly which won her heart.

Sidharth again started kissing her. He loved her in every way possible and marked his territory on her body.

At last he asked, "May I....."

Before he could complete, Sana said panting, "Sidharth.... I.... want you...."

Sidharth smirked hearing that and entered inside her.

Her wall broke all of a sudden. She felt immense pain and tears came out of her eyes.

"Ahhhh.... It's so painful.... I can't bear this pain..... Please remove it....." She said almost crying.

Sidharth understood her condition and started caressing her head.

"Sana! Ssshhh! Relax! First time dard hoga. But it will be vanished soon. Thoda seh lo." He said trying to calm her down.