Chapter 10: Relationship Without Expectations

In The Evening...

It was Sidharth and Sana's reception party. They both were getting ready in their room.

Sana was doing her make-up when Sidharth's eyes fell on her. He again became mesmerized.

"Yeh Hitler jaisi bhi hai, hai toh behadh khubsurat. I don't know why but it feels different whenever I look at her." He said in his mind.

"Stop checking me out." Sana said facing towards the mirror.

"I'm not checking you out." Sidharth said taking his eyes off her.

Sana rolled her eyes and said, "Woh toh dikh hi raha hai."

Sidharth felt embarassed as he was actually staring at her which he shouldn't have done, according to him.

"What are you doing Man? Zindagi mein pehle kabhi ladki nahi dekhi kya jo aise ghoor raha tha isse? Aisa kya hai iss mein? Maana beautiful hai but she is not more beautiful than Hina... Or maybe she is... Jo bhi ho kya fark padta ha? I know that I love Hina. And this is not going to be changed." He thought.

Sidharth again focused on getting ready.

After he was done, he saw that Sana was still doing her make-up. Though Rita Ji wanted to send Make-up artists for Sana but she denied as she always loved doing self make-up.

Sidharth got impatient and said, "Bas bas ho gaya. Ab zyada make-up mat thopo, bhootni lagogi. We are getting late. Neeche sayad guests aa bhi chuke hai."

Sana became annoyed and finished doing her make-up hurriedly.

"Har chiz pe tokna hai." She murmured making faces.

Then she came to him and said, "Chalo. Hogaya mera."

"Haan....." Sidharth was about to go but suddenly said, "Accha suno. Ho sake toh neeche guests ke saamne thodi acting kar lena. Unhe aisa nahi lagna chahiye ki humare beech mein problems hai. They should think that we are also like other lovey dovey newly married couples. Samjhi na?"

Sana immediately wrapped her hands around his arms and said dramatically leaning on him, "Ab thik hai Patidev?"

Sidharth was taken aback as she was coming too close and it would be difficult for him to control himself.

"I.. Itna bhi chipak ne ki zaroorat nahi hai." He said pushing her slightly.

Sana made a poker face. She also distanced herself. She just wrapped her one hand around his arm and said sternly, "Chalo!"

They both came downstairs like this.

Everyone smiled seeing the couple coming

Everyone smiled seeing the couple coming. But these two had fake smiles on their faces as they were just doing it to show people that they were happy.

After coming the hall, they started meeting with the guests. Many people came to the reception party, specially they who couldn't attend the wedding.
Sidharth introduced Sana to some of his friends. They all were praising Sana.