Chapter 47: Fighting Again

The whole day Sana was angry on Sidharth as because of him they landed on such an embarrassing situation. While he was trying hard to manofy.

In the evening, Sana was in the kitchen when Sidharth came to her.

"Sana aur kitna naraz rahogi? Maine jaan bujh ke thodi kiya hai? Hogaya galti se mistake. Maaf kar do na Jaan." He said making puppy eyes.

Sana didn't say anything and finished cooking. Then she left from there ignoring him.

"Yaar maaf kiya yaa nahi yeh toh baata do." Sidharth said coming out of the kitchen but she didn't respond and went away.

Sidharth sighed.

He was standing sadly when Karan came while eating an apple.

"Kya hua? Bhabhi naraz hai kya?" He asked.

"Haan. Bina kisi baat pe bhadak gayi hai." Sidharth said making faces.

"Yeh toh nahi ho sakta. Bina kisi baat pe Bhabhi bhadak nahi sakti. Zaroor aap hi ne kuch kiya hai. Ab agar aap baata denge ki aap ne exactly kya kiya hai, toh sayad main aap ko koi accha tarika baata sakta hoon unhe maana ne ke liye."

"Baat yeh hai ki.... Woh suitcase ke andar......."

Sidharth couldn't say anymore and said, "Yaar tu nahi samjhega. Main khud hi koi raasta dhund lunga."

Saying that, Sidharth snatched the apple from his hand and left from there while eating.

"Arrey! Ajeeb hai!" Karan said.

At Dinner Table...

Everyone sat at the table and the maids started serving their dinner.

Sana usually used to sit beside Sidharth but that day she went to Karan and said, "Karan tum jaa ke apne Bhai ke paas baith jaoge? Mujhe idhar baith na."

Sidharth immediately frowned hearing that. Karan noticed his expression and smiled naughtily.

"Sure. Jaisa aap kahe." Karan said standing up. He went and sat next to Sidharth while Sana sat next to Nandu.

"Tujhe idhar aane ki kya zaroorat thi?" Sidharth asked in a low voice glaring him.

"Bhabhi ka hukum tha. Main maana kaise kar sakta hoon? Unka agyakari Devar jo hoon." Karan said smiling.

Sidharth started eating making an angry face.

"Aap dono ke bich jhagra hua hai kya?" Nandu asked Sana in a low voice.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Khana kha chup chap." Sana said sternly making Nandu quiet.

While eating, Sidharth was staring at Sana but she was ignoring him. Suddenly he thought something to get her attention.

He stretched his one leg and touched Sana's feet. He slowly started caressing her feet with his leg.

Sana stopped eating feeling his touch. She gave him a death glare and he immediately moved his leg back. Sana nodded her head in disbelief and again concentrated on eating.

Sidharth again stretched his leg and did the same thing. Sana got irritated and kicked his leg slightly.

Sidharth moved his leg back while smiling naughtily. He was loving this very much.

Once again he stretched his leg. But this time Sana moved her both feet back and Ashok Ji's feet came between them.

Sidharth started caressing Ashok Ji's feet while thinking, "Achanak Sana ke pair itne alag se kyu lag rahe hai?"

Ashok Ji stopped eating when Sidharth started caressing his feet. He frowned and looked under the table. Then he looked at both Sidharth and Sana and understood everything.