Chapter 15: Making Peace

As soon as Sidharth realised that Sana didn't know how to swim, he dived into the swimming pool without thinking anything else. Hina became shocked seeing his sudden act.

After sometime Sidharth came out of the water. Sana was in his arms but she was unconscious.

He laid Sana on the ground and started patting her cheeks.

"Sana! Sana! Open your eyes." He kept saying being hell worried for her. He didn't know that Sana couldn't swim. If he knew earlier, he would never agree for this plan. But still he felt very much guilty and cursed himself for her condition.

"Sana! Sana please look at me." He said almost crying and started pressing her stomach. Some water came out of her mouth.

Hina was only looking at Sidharth. She couldn't understand why he was worried for her so much when she didn't mean anything to him.

One of the guests present there, came near her and kept his hand near her nose.

"Iski saansein chal rahi hai." The guy said.

Hearing that, Sidharth carried Sana in a bridal style and started leaving.

Though Hina tried to stop him, he didn't hear anything and left the party.

Hina watched him leaving. She was very angry.

Suddenly one of her friends came to her and said, "Till now I thought that he hates his wife. Par ab toh lagta hai woh apni wife se bohut pyaar karta hai. I don't think ab tera koi chance hai."

Hearing that, Hina kicked the ground in frustration.

At Shukla Mansion...

Sana slowly opened her eyes and found herself lying in the bed of her room.

"Feeling better now?" The doctor asked. He was sitting near the bed.

Sana nodded in yes and sat up slowly while coughing. She was feeling weak. She looked at the room. Everyone was there including Sidharth. But he was standing at a corner of the room and was not being able to meet his eyes with her.

Sana recalled everything that happened with her in the party.

"Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai. There is nothing serious. Phir bhi maine kuch medicines likh diye hai. Woh time pe de dena." The doctor said to Sidharth to which he nodded in yes.

After the doctor left, everyone looked at Sidharth and Sana with questioning eyes.

"Ab tum dono mein se koi baatayega ki exactly hua kya tha? Sana pani mein kaise giri?" Ashok Ji asked sternly.

Sidharth looked down. He didn't have the courage to tell them everything. He knew they would hate him after this.

"Sidharth tere Dad kuch puch rahe hai." Rita Ji said. "Tum dono toh Radio Station ki kisi party mein gaye the na? Toh phir?"

Sidharth sighed and said, "Woh..."

"Main baata ti hoon." Sana cut in between.

"Haan Beta. Tum hi baatao." Ashok Ji said.

Sana looked at Sidharth who closed his eyes. He knew now his family would come to know everything and blame him.

"Jaha party ho rahi thi waha pe ek pool tha." Sana said. "Main pool ke paas hi khadi thi aur...."

"Aur?" Nandu asked.

Sana again looked at Sidharth.

"Baata Sana phir kya hua." Rita Ji said.

"Main pool ke paas khade ho ke selfie le rahi thi. Paata hi nahi chala kab mera pair fisal gaya aur main paani mein gir gayi." Sana lied.

Sidharth opened his eyes being shocked. It was not what he expected.