Chapter 34: The Right Choice

Gautam was not leaving Sana's hand until he got a solid punch on his face.

Sana widened her eyes being shocked. Sidharth was standing there fuming in anger. His eyes were so red as if he would kill Gautam anytime.

"Haath kaise lagaya tune meri biwi ko?" He roared and again punched him on his face. This time he fell on the ground.

People on the road gathered there.

"Bola tha dur rehne ko." He again shouted.

Being afraid of his anger, Gautam was not saying anything. There was blood on the corner of his lips.

Sidharth was again going towards him but Sana hugged him tightly from the behind.

"Sidharth nahi. Jaane do usse." She said softly. Sidharth calmed down a little because of the back-hug.

In the meantime, the guards of the office also came there. Sana explained them that it was just a small fight, nothing serious.

The guards helped Gautam to stand properly.

As soon as he looked at Sana, Sidharth covered her behind himself.

"Agli baar meri biwi ke aas paas bhi dikha na toh zinda gaad dunga." Sidharth threatened him.

Gautam gave a sarcastic smile and said, "Tu chahe kuch bhi kar le, teri biwi ko aana toh wapas mere paas hi hai. Kyu ki ek time pe yeh meri deewani thi, aur aaj bhi hai."

Sidharth got more angry. He wanted to break his face but Sana hold his arm tightly.

"Kutto ke muh nahi lagte Sidharth." She said calmly to which Sidharth nodded in yes.

Gautam then left from there.

Sidharth took out Sana's handbag from the car and said in a cold tone, "Yeh car mein reh gaya tha.

Sana took it and was about to thank him but he left from there angrily as his mind was very disturbed.

Sana felt bad.

At Night...

Sana returned home and saw that Sidharth was sitting on bed with an angry face.

Sana easily guessed that he was upset about the morning incident. She was upset too. Still she smiled forcefully and said, "Tum ghar kab aaye?"

"Bas abhi." He replied coldly.

Sana tried to lighten his mood just like he did today.

"Toh aaj ka weather report baata raha hai ki asmaan mein kaale badal garaj rahe hai. Aur kabhi bhi kisi pe bhi bijli gir sakti hai."

Sidharth glared her.

"Yeh bijli toh mujhpe hi giregi lagta hai." Sana said making a scared face.

Sidharth again turned his face. Sana sighed realising that she failed to bring smile on his face.

Suddenly her eyes fell on his left hand. It was swelling and there were bruises.

"Tumhare haath ko kya hua?" She asked being worried, taking his hands in hers.

She understood that it was because he punched Gautam.

"Tumne dawai nahi lagayi na?" She asked.

Sidharth didn't reply and removed his hands.

"How can you be so careless?"

Saying that Sana took out an ointment and sat beside Sidharth.

"Laao apna haath do." She said.