S I X . T W O

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Won't you be present at Clarke and Lexa's hearing?"Aren asked as he watched her take off her boots.
"They won't say anything I'm interested in hearing, plus I need to change. I know I look amazing, but trust me, travelling in this thing doesn't feel amazing," she smiled sideways, tossing her footwear to the ground.
"You! Out, out, out!" When Odeya entered the tent with the bowl of water to help Coriane clean her face and saw Aren, she set it down on a nearby table and almost pushed the boy out of the place.

Krista entered seconds later with a frown on her face and Coriane couldn't help but giggle.

"Now, let's get all that stuff off you," smiled the blonde as she entered the tent again.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

When Lexa told her that they were leaving for Tondc with a group of Skaikru, she never thought that the group would include her brother. Much less dressed in their clothes as well.

Coriane hadn't given him another glance since they left the camp. But his was ever present. All the way she felt two pairs of eyes on her, she knew perfectly well that one belonged to Lincoln, but when she turned annoyed in search of the other, she saw the bearded man who had been at the meeting she had with Clarke.

Orion, was his name?

She turned around on her horse again, deciding to ignore both men.

"How long do we have to put up with this charade?" Krista snorted behind her.
"Until they kill Lexa, or we kill them, whichever comes first," Jensen replied.
"Guys!" Odeya scolded them, looking over her shoulder at Skaikru walking nearby, they were speaking in their language, so no Skaikru would be able to understand them, but Lincoln could.
"What? It's the truth, she's not only putting her own ass on the line, but the future of the Coalition, and worse; the future of the Union," Jensen continued, not giving a damn that Bellamy and Adriel, alongside Lincoln, had come a little closer to hear what they were talking about.
"Why would Lexa be putting the future of the Union at risk? That's Ann's business," Odeya frowned, shaking her head.
"Just the fact that Ann is here, Eddard's forehead must be throbbing, and do I need to remind you what happened the last time something like this was going on?"
"Ann is Terra and has the support of all the Clans —excluding Azgeda of course—, as well as the other elements. Neither Eddard nor his Queen would be well served by an uprising against her," this time it was Krista who jumped in, rolling her eyes in obviousness.
"Ann would like to remind you that she is here, too," Coriane said, glancing sideways at them.