1

⚠️Disclaimer/Warning: This is a BDSM-themed book, and this is MY take on BDSM. If you can't handle unconventional sex practices and Dominant/submissive (D/s) dynamics between a White man and a Black woman, then this isn't the story for you. Comments like, "Ew, this is too weird," or "She's so dumb; I would never do that for a man," are so unnecessary. If you feel that way at any point, kindly keep scrolling. THIS IS A BDSM-THEMED BOOK, PERIOD!! I will not keep repeating myself like I did in the first book.⚠️

Please be more open-minded in part 2.

Third-Person will be the primary POV for this book.
.....

"My mom would say you're a bad influence on me," Amira said, lying flat on her stomach.

"Does she not approve of you having tattoos?"

"It's not that she doesn't approve; she just finds them unnecessary."

"Hmmm, so she finds me unnecessary?"

"No, Rowan, that's not what I meant," Amira laughed. "She doesn't mind your tattoos at all. I mean, you saw how she reacted when you two first met. She was shocked as hell, but she was more fascinated than anything."

"Right," Rowan nodded, cleaning the fresh tattoo. He then shuffled back to let her look, and Amira made her way to the mirror.

"Oh, I like it." She stood with her back to the glass, glancing over her shoulder.

"You can't even see it." He quickly got up and went to her. "Turn around." He pulled his phone out and took a picture, zooming in to let her see.

"It's sexy," he voiced, satisfied with the spine tattoo. It stretched from the nape of her neck to just above her ass. Rowan free-handed the entire piece—combining ideas Amira gave him while also incorporating things from his own imagination. Rowan was impressed by how well she sat. Her pain tolerance was far better than most men twice her age.

"Thank you." She stood on her tippy toes and gave Rowan a few pecks on his lips.

"No problem." He thumbed her chin before retreating to his chair. He then proceeded to clean his station as he watched her. Tattooing was always a passion of his, and he was extremely good at it. Rowan used to do it part-time, but now he simply enjoyed sharing his craft with Amira.

"I love it," Amira voiced once she was done looking in the mirror. Rowan then applied some ointment to her skin and covered her tattoo in a thin transparent wrap called saniderm. And they left his shop shortly after and got something to eat.
.....

Later that night, Camila called Amira up with last-minute plans. She wanted to know if Amira was free to go out tonight. Amira was hesitant, but she only agreed under two conditions: she wouldn't drink and she wouldn't stay out for more than a few hours.

They went to a lounge and had a bit of fun. Now fast forward sometime later, Amira arrived at Rowan's house around twelve-thirty in the morning. She entered his home through the garage and quietly made her way upstairs. She wasn't sure if Rowan was still awake—it was late, and she never mentioned what time she would be back.

Amira crept into his room, carefully dropping her shoes and purse by the door. She then shuffled over to the bathroom, closing the door behind her and flicking on the light. She removed her clothes, threw on her bonnet, and stepped into the shower. When she was done, she grabbed one of Rowan's shirts and crawled into bed.

"Did you have fun?" He questioned, barely audible.

"It was alright," Amira responded, resting her head on his chest.