Epilogue

Four months later...

Rowan positioned Amira's naked body at the foot of the bed. He laid her on her back with her head hanging halfway off the mattress and her arms spread wide. Then he enclosed her wrists with padded cuffs, which he tethered to the posts on either side of the bed.

After that, Amira waited patiently for someone to address her. She was undoubtedly nervous but extremely excited at the same time.

"You wouldn't last a day as my pet," Storm uttered, climbing onto the bed and coming into view. She fondled Amira's breasts and took turns sucking each nipple into her mouth. Once erect, Storm pinched the small peaks before pulling away. "The things I would do to you." She settled between Amira's legs and dipped her head low, placing a few chaste kisses on Amira's clit. "With Rowan's permission, of course." Storm chuckled as she eyed him.

Rowan said nothing as he stood before the bed, stroking himself. He wouldn't let Storm have Amira as her pet—not even for a few hours. Things were different now that they were in a loving and intimate relationship. Rowan was too protective. He didn't like sharing, and he wasn't fond of the idea of letting anyone else taint Amira. Storm was somewhat of an exception, but only to an extent. Rowan trusted Storm wholeheartedly, and she was the only person worthy of touching Amira. However, Rowan knew when to draw the line. Storm would ruin Amira if given the chance, and Amira wasn't hers to ruin.

Rowan watched as Storm parted Amira's lips and dug in. Amira jerked, immediately noticing how Storm paid close attention to her opening, working her tongue in and around the hole.

Rowan hooked his index finger into the O-ring of Amira's collar and instructed her to open her mouth. Then he circled his tip over her lips—coating them with his pre-cum—before slipping it inside.

"Suck it." Amira did as instructed, hollowing her cheeks to get a good suction on Rowan's tip.

"Good, girl," he praised her.

Storm licked and slurped on Amira's pussy before spitting on it and grabbing a double-ended dildo. She pushed Amira's knees to her chest—moistening the dildo before slowly guiding one end into Amira's vagina and impaling herself with the other. Storm quickly straddled her, wasting no time bouncing on her toes.

Rowan kept his eyes glued to where they connected, observing how the long toy constantly moved under Storm's pressure. He was so busy watching that he didn't realize when Amira stopped sucking. Rowan eventually looked down and saw that her eyes were closed. He didn't blame Amira for getting lost in the feeling, but he also felt she should've been able to multitask. Rowan would've let her savor the moment, but where was the fun in that?

"Amira?" He removed his dick and tugged on her collar. She snapped her eyes open and attempted to apologize, but Rowan cut her off.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"No, sir." Rowan gave Amira some leniency and reinserted his tip. She resumed sucking for a bit until she got distracted once again. "I-I'm sorry," she whined, apologizing yet again. It was hard for her to focus on sucking while Storm fucked her pussy.

"Open," Rowan instructed. "Wider." Amira stretched her jaw to the max, and Rowan stuffed a good portion of his dick into her mouth, practically shoving it down her throat. Amira choked, but Rowan only groaned as he began to fuck her face. The added tightness of her collar felt amazing as it provided another layer of stimulation.

Storm smiled deviously and increased her momentum. She could picture Rowan's penis bulging through Amira's neck, which further aroused her. Too bad the collar was obstructing her view.

Amira jolted when she couldn't breathe, only gasping for air once Rowan pulled out. He gave her three seconds max to fill her lungs before pushing back in. Amira yanked on her restraints and tried to turn her head, but Rowan's grip on her collar kept her in place.