14

"She shouldn't have said that to you. It wasn't right," Amira spoke after they showered and dressed for bed.

It was wrong of Eliza to make malicious comments about her death, especially since Rowan knew everything. He had a feeling Eliza made such remarks because she knew he knew she was sick. Otherwise, it would've been pointless for her to try and make Rowan feel bad if she thought he didn't know.

"Okay, well...if you need space, then I'll go sleep in the guest room." She didn't wait for Rowan's response; she just left.

Amira opened the door to the guest room and turned on the small lamp. She was alone for maybe fifteen seconds when Rowan came in.

"I don't need space from you," he finally spoke, sounding somewhat offended that she would think otherwise.

"Okay," Amira nodded, instantly feeling better. Rowan took a few steps to her and stopped.

"You're the only person I want to be around." He leaned down and kissed her, instantly molding his lips atop hers. Amira reciprocated the kiss, standing on her toes to pull him closer.

She thought they would've shared a simple kiss and went to bed, but Rowan wanted more. He needed more. Thus, he removed his shirt from her body and nudged her onto the bed.

Amira ran her fingers up his stomach, slowly outlining his defined abs. Then she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. Rowan stepped out of them, quickly hoisting her up and sitting on the edge of the bed. Amira then straddled his lap and wasted no time claiming his lips.

They shared a long toe-curling kiss that lasted several minutes. It was needy, steamy, and passionate, and it consisted of tongue sucking, lip biting, and sporadic pecks whenever they needed to catch their breaths.

Amira reached between them and ran the tip of Rowan's penis along her folds, gaining an immediate reaction from them both. She ground her pussy against his tip until she was drenched and ready to take him.

Then she gradually worked her way down, only wincing when Rowan decided to help her the rest of the way. His length was impressive, and it wasn't something she could take lightly.

Amira shivered at the feeling of being filled, immediately cursing as Rowan gave her no time to adjust. He inched his fingers under her thighs and started bouncing her up and down.

Amira did her best to match his pace. Once she got a good rhythm, Rowan moved his fingers up to her ass. He squeezed it a few times, appreciating how well it moved in his hands. Then he stood up and dropped Amira on the bed, turning her over on her stomach and planting her feet on the floor.

"You can be rough. I'll take it," she voiced as he re-entered her. Rowan nodded, already considering her words.

He started off slow to get Amira more warmed up. Then he sped up his strokes and added a lot more force. The new angle had Amira tensing up as she gripped the comforter. Rowan's thrusts were so forceful they rocked the bed and her along with it, leaving her breathless.

Despite Amira's constant whimpers, she took his strokes like a champ. She didn't complain, she didn't run, and she certainly didn't try to push him out.

Rowan was still feeling emotionally charged from earlier, so he did his best to control himself. He was giving Amira a lot: he wanted her to feel him in every way. But he also didn't want to hurt her. He was in the mood to go rounds, and he didn't need Amira tapping out before he had his fill.

"Fuck," she cursed, moaning loudly as Rowan pressed her further into the bed. He had the best view of her ass, and her recoil did not disappoint.

"Fuck!" Amira cursed again. Her moans started to mingle and overlap with one another, quickly turning into muffled screams.