The Party

*Nicole's POV*

I got woken up by my phone buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Hey bestfriend, I was wondering if you could come over in like 10? I am going to need a lot of help setting up this party"

"Oh yeah, let me just get ready and i'll be right over" I got up and took a shower.

I got ready throwing on a cute black dress for the party.

I lightly curled my hair and put some makeup on

I lightly curled my hair and put some makeup on. I called an uber and headed to bella's house. As soon as I got there I walked in to see a DJ getting set up in the backyard. I walked up to bella.

"Hey"

"Oh hey! You're just in time, I was about to take the food out. Can you give me a hand?"

"Mhm" I followed her into the kitchen.

Clearly they take parties very seriously around here.

I put all the food on the table. Then I saw Bella walking out with punch and a full bottle of vodka. I giggled knowing I was gonna get blackout drunk tonight. Even though I always tell myself I'm not going to.

Whatever.

I heard the music starting which means the parties start which means people are gonna start filtering in. Not even 10 minutes later there is at least 75% of the seniors, 25% of juniors, a couple sophomores and absolutely no freshman. I finally found the group of boys that won last night's game.

"Hey party people"

"NICOLE" Nick said bear hugging me. I say my hellos to everyone else but jack is nowhere to be found.

Again...

What's with that boy? I walk up stairs and surprise surprise there he is. Sitting on the floor.

"Hey"

"Oh hey. You look amazing"

"Thank you" I said while sitting down next to him trying to hide the blush that's creeping up my cheeks.

"Why aren't you down at the party" I ask

"Idk parties aren't really my thing, surprisingly."

"Oh well come down with me, have a drink it'll be fun i promise"

He looked like he was debating for a second before finally giving up and coming down stairs with me. I took him to the drink area before mixing one up for him and giving it to him.

"Why thank you ma'am"

"Of Course Sir"

*Time Skip*

I'm a couple drinks in but I'm not blackout drunk yet. Jack went to go find the clan a little while ago. I sat on one of the million couches Bella has in her house. A few minutes go by and I see this guy sit next to me.

"Hey"

"Hi?"

"Im chris"

"Cool..."

"Uh i brought you over a drink, You looked bored and i thought you were cute so."

"Sorry i don't take drinks from people i don't know"

"Come on just take it, It's not anything bad"

"No thank you"

"Just take it" He says, shoving it into my hands. I automatically grab it so that it doesn't go all over me. I smelled it before even attempting to drink it. It smells weird. And then I look down to see a small bag coming out of his pocket and my ice isn't floating, which means there's something in this drink.

"Did you seriously just try to drug me?"

"What no I would never!"

"Yeah right asshole" I say before throwing the drink in his face. I threw the cup down before walking away to go find Jack so we could get the hell out of here.

I walk around for a good minute about to give up before I see him. Not only him but a girl with him. She's grinding on him with his hands on her hips. I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

Then he looks at me, we make direct eye contact. I tear my eyes away from him before running out the house and down the block. I can hear him calling out my name but I just keep running.

Once I know he's not following me anymore I stop so I can breathe and I call an uber to get home.

*Jacks POV*

I was dancing with this girl. I don't even know how I got here.

One second I was looking for Nicole, the next this girl was grinding on me in the middle of the dance floor.

I am dancing before I look over to see Nicole. Looking right back at me. I can see the tears start to form in her eyes.

Shit.

She looks away and starts booking it for the door. I chase after her calling her name before I give up.

She wasn't coming back.

I stop where I am and call an uber. I don't wanna be at this party anymore.

*Nicole's POV*

Once I got home I walked in and immediately broke down in tears.

How could he do this? Maybe he didn't like me. Maybe I was just stupid. Why would I ever think that someone like him would like someone like me.

I get up and drag myself to my room before closing the door and getting undressed. I threw on sweatpants and a hoodie. Even though it was hot as hell, I was comfortable.

I hear my phone buzz.

Jacksonville 🤭

Nicole, I'm sorry. I had way too many drinks and wasn't thinking straight.

I ignored them, not wanting to hear what he had to say. I put my phone on DND and layed down.

That's what I get for liking Mr.OutOfMyLeage.

Why am i so fucking stupid?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Super short chapter.
ANYWAYS,
what do we think about jack? how we feeling?
first pov change of the story 🤭🤭
Don't forget to vote :)
Love y'all

~ Nicole <3