Avoiding

*Nicoles POV*

I woke up tired and hungover. Last night was a mess.

A whole ass mess.

Im not sure whats gonna happen with me and jack but for right now im just gonna avoid and ignore him. I walked downstairs hoping that i dont have to see my father but there he is standing there with a very upset look on his face.

"Hey..."

"Why did you not tell me you were going to a party last night?"

"Wow getting right to the point ok... Um because i thought you would be mad and i thought that you werent gonna let me go."

"I wouldve been fine with you going. You are in high school i expect you to go to parties and stuff just please let me know the next time you go to a party."

"Ok..." I begin walking past him to go get myself something to eat before my father starts talking again.

"What happened at the party?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nicole your eyes are red and puffy. You have been crying so what happened? Did jack do something?"

"Yeah uh he was just dancing with another girl. I thought he liked me but i guess not. Ill get over it dont worry"

"Oh honey im sorry. If you want to talk to me about anything thats happening with him you can. I will always be here. Now i got to go i have to be a coach" I nodded and smiled giving him a hug before getting food from the fridge and going back upstairs.

I decided to look at my phone for the first time since last night. I have texts from everyone asking if i am okay and what happened. I didnt have the energy to answer anyone. I just wanted to lay on my bed the whole weekend and watch all american (such a great show tbh)

*time skip*

Its around 7 now and i have done nothing but sit in my bed.

Did i shed some tears? I would be lying if i said no.

Am i somewhat done crying? probably not but its fine.

I got a text from dad saying that he would be home in about an hour and that he would grab pizza on the way home. One hour later and my father finally got home with the pizza. I grab 2 slices and walked back up to my room. I ate my pizza and layed in my bed before i started to get tired and fell asleep.

*Suprise surprise another time skip*

Its now munday, a day i was dreading this whole weekend. I dont wanna see jack or explain anything to anyone. My father dropped me off and i walked straight to my locker. I saw jack and the group standing a few feet away from me. I closed my locker and tried to walk away.

It didnt really work that well cause right before i starting walking away i heard luke call my name.

Fuck.

I stop and turn around slowly perparing myself for the conversation that about to happen.

"Hey guys"

"Hey, whyd you disappear last night?"

"Oh you know i just wasnt feeling well. I drank alot and just wanted to go home" I am trying my very hardest to avoid all eye contact with jack.

"Oh well i guess i see you at lunch" I nodded and smiled slightly before walking to my first period class.

"Uh hey?"

"Oh hey bella"

"What happened last night? You disappeared and then didnt answer any of out texts the whole weekend."

"I dont wanna explain it here, come over after school"

"Ok" The day went on as normal, me avoiding jack at all costs. Then came lunch. I didnt wanna go watch them but i didnt wanna leave bella alone. We walked to the bleachers and sat down before begging to eat our lunch.

My father turned around and looked at me before giving me a upset smile and waving. Me reciprocating it. Finally we got to the end of the day. Bella came home with me and we went into my room.

"So you gonna tell me what happened or are you just gonna let me wonder"

"Well, i was at the party with jack and everything was fine until he went to to find where you guys were. I got tired of standing so i went and sat down on one of your couches in the living room. Then this guy came up to me, chris i think his name was, he offered me a drink and when i refused he forced it into my hands, i smelled it and saw that me ice wasnt floating so i knew there was something in the drink. I got upset so i threw the drink in his face before storming off. I went to go find jack cause i wanted to go home and i know that he probably did too only to find him dancing with another girl. He had his hands on her hips and she was grinding on him. We mad eye contact and i ran away. He chased after before he gave up and stopped.I got an uber and went home. Thats the reason my phoenwas on DND. i didnt wanna talk to anybody the whole weekend. I just dont understand. Why would he do this? I guess he just didnt like me like i thought he did"

"Omg, nicole i am so sorry. I didnt know, but what i do know is that he is falling for you. Trust me i know when jones falls for people. I know the look in his eyes, I know the way he smiles around them. Cause i watched it all go down. A year or two ago he feel for this popular girl. It started exactly like this. I could tell that he really likes you. Like really likes you, Im not say what he did was right and you can keep avoiding him but he might have just been drunk asf and wasnt thinking straight."

"Yeah i guess but i still dont want to talk to him right now" She nodded her head and walked downstairs to go get us food. She came back up with a whole bunch of snacks and ice cream. We turned on all american and started watching.

What hell this has been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am beyond surprised that i am actually getting these out on time.
I hope you liked the chapter
Don't forget to vote :)

~ Nicole <3