Fun Day

*Nicole's POV*

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and looked around for anyone. I grab my phone to see what time it is.

8:37.

I call Jack and he immediately picks up.

"Hey you're awake"

"Yeah where are you and what happened last night"

"I went down to get you breakfast. I'll explain when I get back up there"

I said okay before hanging up. When Jack got back upstairs he set the plate of food down on the side table and laid next to me. I turned around and put my head into his chest.

"What happened last night?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"You had a panic attack and passed out. It looked like you saw a ghost" I then remembered.

"I saw the guy that used to bully me. It just brought back memories. It's over now and I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

"Okay that's fine."

After eating some breakfast I got up and got ready because Jack told me we were going somewhere. I put on an outfit and headed out to the truck.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise"

When we got to the place I looked up and saw 'New york aquarium' written in big letters on the side of a big building.

"WE'RE GOING TO AN AQUARIUM?!"

"Yeah. I remember you saying something about how you love aquariums so I started looking them up today and this is what I found."

We went threw the whole place talking pictures and making memories. When we left, we started to drive somewhere else. We got to this cute cafe and we both ordered something for us to have for lunch.

"Why are you taking me places?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like why are you taking me to an aquarium and you said we have other places to go i'm just wondering why"

"Cause I wanted to take my girl out for a day of fun. You've been going through some things and I just wanted to bring some sun into that gloomy day" You looked at him and smiled before kissing him.

After you finished your lunch you were on the road again, Going to god knows where.

We soon pulled into what looked like the Brooklyn museum and I was right. We walked around the museum and looked at all the cool art pieces. You took a bunch of pictures for a photo dump later.

When you were finished at the museum you guys went to grab smoothies and then went back to the hotel. You laid in bed and soon fell asleep. Just wanting to take a little power nap. Jack shook you awake.

"Come on time to get up sleepy head. We have dinner reservations"

You smiled and got out of your bed to go get ready. You kicked Jack out and told him to tell the girls to come back and they did.

"So what did you guys do today?"

"Well first he brought me up breakfast and then we went to the aquarium that's around here and then we went to get lunch at one of my favorite spots and then went to the brooklyn museum which I loved so much."

"Omg that sounds like so much fun. Where are you guys going now?"

"Dinner I guess"

Dhy and Bella helped me choose what I was gonna wear and we settled on a short black dress with black heels. I put on some light makeup, curled my hair and put some perfume on and sat and waited for Jack to be ready. He knocked on my door a couple minutes later holding a Bouquet of roses.

"I know you said these were your favorites so here you go." I said thank you and kissed him before waving goodbye to the girls and grabbing onto Jack's arm before walking to the car. When we pulled up to dinner I was shocked.

"Holy shit this place is beautiful"

"I know right."

"It's the best restaurant around"

"I know. I got the best for the best" I smiled before we walked over to where we were gonna be sat. After putting our drink order in and our appetizers we sat there just looking at each other.

"You're so gorgeous"

"And you're so handsome"

Once our appetizers came in we ordered our food and continued to talk about random stuff.

"Your birthday is coming up right?"

"Yeah. You don't have to get me anything though. I really don't want anything."

"I don't care, I'm getting you something."

I nodded my head after going back and forth with him knowing I wasn't gonna win.

After dinner we went for a little walk around the city. We found this cute fountain and decided to take pictures in front of it. More pictures i'm gonna add to my photo dump.

I saw Jack spinning attempting to dance to the music that was playing and I laughed.

How could I have gotten so lucky. He's amazing. I thought to myself before taking his hand dancing with him.

It was such a fun day and night and I couldn't have been happier. We finally got tired and walked back to the car. I learned a lot about him tonight.

I learned about his family, What he wants to do when he gets older, everything. It was such a nice experience and I am so glad that it happened.

Once we got back to the hotel I kicked off my heels, took off my dress and replaced it with one of Jack's shirts before laying down in my bed. I loved today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a very short one cause it was kinda just a filler chapter. the next one is gone be around the same thing and the. we are gonna have longer ones for you.
Love y'all
don't forget to vote :)

~ Nicole <3