New Girl

*Nicole's Pov*

"Hey baby"

"Hi dad. How was the trip and the game?"

"Good. We won 6-3"

"Nice" I went and sat on one of the chairs by the island. After a couple minutes I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see my father staring at me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah no i'm good I just meant to ask you how the date went?"

"What? What date"

"The date with jack. I heard the boys talking about it"

"Oh um it was good."

"Good i'm glad. I think that hes gonna be good for you" I smiled.

My dad has always been okay with me dating as long as I keep my school up he doesn't care.

"I'm glad you to know each other already so you don't have to do the 'what are your intentions' talk."

"Oh no I still will be doing that don't worry." I smiled and shook my head going upstairs to get ready for bed.

*The next morning*

I woke up to texts from One of my favorite people in the world.

Jacksonville ❤️

Good Morning pretty

Good morning

I'm picking you up, right?

If you want, yeah

Okay, i'll text you when i'm outside

You liked "Okay, i'll text you when i'm outside"

I put my phone down and started getting ready. I took a shower and went to choose an outfit to wear.

After looking around my closet for years I finally chose light blue ripped jeans and an AC-DC sweatshirt with my converses. I went to go curl my hair and put my makeup on.

After I was done with everything I sat on my bed waiting for the text from jack. I lifted up my sleeves and looked at the now very faded cuts.

I'm doing good with not relapsing. I smiled knowing how far I've come in such a short amount of time.

I got the text from jack saying he was here so I got up and got everything to leave. I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my dad before walking outside and getting into his truck.

"You good?"

"Yeah, great"

He smiled and held my hand as he drove us to school. When we got there he walked me to my locker.

"You wanna come to the rink with me before we had to class?"

I looked at the clock realizing we still have about and hour before we had to go to class.

"Yeah"

We both walked to the rink before he put his skates on and started practicing. I sat on the bleaches and just watched him.

He looks like he's having the time of his life. This boy is amazing in everyway.

I want to ask him what we are but I don't wanna get my heart broken so i'm just gonna wait to see if he does anything first.

After he was done practicing he took off his skates and started walking with me to my first period class. I was sitting with bella in our 3rd period and both of our phones went off. I open my phone to see Nick texted the gc.