Secrets

*Nicoles Pov*

I woke up and went to get ready for another day of school. I threw on an oversized tshirt and and leggings, got an uber and made my way to school.

I walked to my locker and was getting my stuff out when I heard the one voice I didn't want to hear.

Chris.

"Guys look Nicole's not covering up that ugly body of hers anymore. You should probably go back to the hoodie and sweats. It fits you better."

I keeped my tears from falling. Don't let him get you you. He's just stupid. I brushed it off and went to my frist class.

*Jacks pov*

Me and the group go to meet nicole at her locker when we hear some voice talking to her.

"Guys look Nicole's not covering up that ugly body of hers anymore. You should probably go back to the hoodie and sweats. It fits you better."

I go to walk around the corner and go beat this guys face in before AJ pulls me back.

"No bro. Trust me I wanna do the same thing after what I just heard but we can't not here"

I turn and put my back to the wall. Is this why she has not been eating and wearing all those things all the time.

*Nicole's pov*

I went to lunch and sat there looking at the ice. Bella wasn't gonna be in today so I was sitting by myself.

"Hey"

"Oh hey jack"

"How are you?"

"I'm good, What about you?"

"Oh you know, as good as I can be" I laughed lightly and nodded. We sat in a comfortable silence before he spoke up again.

"Did you eat?"

"Uh yeah I just had a sandwich before i came here."

"Oh ok good"

"Anyway I have to get back to the locker room before your father kills me" I laughed and said goodbye as I watched him walk away.

*Time skip*

It was around 11 at night right now. I couldn't sleep.

At all.

I tried dirstrcting myself with tv, my phone, games nothing worked. I got up knowing the only thing that would distract me when I was in new york is skating. I grabbed my bag and the key iI have to the rink at the high school and walked over there.

Once I got there I put on my skates and stepped on the ice. I skated around a little, doing some spin and jumps. When I looked at my watch to see what time it was it said 1. I've been here way longer then I wanted to be. I walked off the ice and took my skates off. I put everything in my bag and head back home. Feeling much more at ease.

*JACKS POV*

I layed looking at the ceiling. I can't stop thinking about Chris and Nicole. I texted the gc I have with the boys.

Hockey Hoes 🏒

Yo you guys awake?

Not even 2 minutes alter my phone lit up.

Hockey Hoes 🏒

Yo you guys awake?

#2
Yeah I can't sleep cause of the Chris Nicole thing.

Idiot
Me either.

Me too

Nicolas
Same.

                                    You guys wanna go to the rink? I have the key

Idiot
I'm down

Nicolas
Yeah

#2
Sure

Alr. Pick you guys up in 5

#2 liked "Alr. Pick you guys up in 5"
Nicolas liked "Alr. Pick you guys up in 5"
Idiot liked "Alr. Pick you guys up in 5"

I got ready throwing sweats and a hoodie on. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

I got in my car and got on the way to go pick up the boys. Once everyone was in the truck I started to drive to the rink. I went to open the door to find it was already open.

I motioned for the boys to be quiet as I walked into the rink. I saw some on the ice. It was dark so whoever was on the ice couldn't see us. She was doing jump and spins. It was really pretty to be honest.

I walked over to the bleachers seeing a bag. I looked at it hoping it had a name and it did.

Nicole.

I motioned for the boys to come over and look at the bag.

"I didnt know she coud skate."

"I didnt either"

"Guys her father is a hockey coach you really think he wasn't gonna teach her how to skate." Nick said look at all of us.

Many 'oh yeah that's true' and ' oh yeah's' came from us as we looked back out onto the ice. We walked into the locker room so that we could talk normally.

"Why would she not tell us she could skate"

"Mabye she didnt want to"

"Yeah but why? We're her bestfriends"

"I don't know! How about we leave it alone okay?" I snapped. I quickly apologized not meaning to come off that mean.

We put our skates on and started walking out quietly. When we got back to the ice she was gone. She must've went home for the night. We all got onto the ice and started skating around.

I couldn't really focus.

Why would she keep all this stuff from us? or better yet me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole can skate 🫢
I think you all are gonna love the next chapter.
Don't forget to vote :)

~ Nicole <3