Family

*Jacks Pov*

I was woken up by my brother banging on my door.

"WHAT?!"

"YOU GOTTA GET UP AND GET READY!"

I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. Once I was done doing all that I got dressed and headed down stairs.

My parents always make breakfast for us before school so I grabbed 2 pancakes and sat down.

"So who's the lucky lady?" My older brother asked

"What do you mean?"

"I saw your insta. You went to the mall with a girl the other day and I'm guessing you stayed at her house cause you were out all weekend."

"She's a girl from school. Her name's Nicole. She's 15 and super pretty. I really like her." I heard the oldest brother laugh.

"What you laughing at?" I said hitting his shoulder.

"Nothing, you just looked whipped already."

"Oh fuck off"

"Language!" My mother and father looked at me. They don't care that we curse, we just can't curse in a mean way or at an adult. My sister walked behind me.

"She sounds like a cool girl."

"Yeah I agree with Gia. When will we get to meet her?"

"I don't know yet mom. We kinda just started talking and I wanna make sure she's comfortable with all this meeting the family stuff." Everyone nodded their head understanding.

"Alright I have to go pick her up so we aren't late."

I got 'bye' from everyone before I left the house and texted Nicole that I was on my way to get her.

*Nicole's  Pov*

Once Jack got to my house I got in his truck and we were on our way to school.

"Hey, can I ask you something"

"Yeah anything"

"How would you feel about meeting my family"

"Oh um..."

"If you don't want to, we don't have to right now. I know we're not together or anything but they really wanna meet you."

"No, I would love to. Maybe just not right now"

"Okay that's fine" He said, smiling at me before parking the truck.

We both got out and went our separate ways. When I got into class I immediately looked at bella.

"He asked me to meet his family"

"What? Who"

"Tom Holland"

"WHAT REALLY"

"Omg no I was joking"

"Oh then who asked you to meet his- oh"

"Yeah"

"OMG HE ASKED YOU TO MEET HIS FAMILY!"

"Bella inside voices please" our teacher told her.

"Sorry, Did you agree?"

"No not yet. I told him I wasn't comfortable with it yet and that I would definitely want to in the future" She squealed and sat right in her seat so that we could actually learn something.

When lunch came along I stood by the side of the rink to just watch practice. My dad skated up to me.

"Hey honey. Are you okay? You look upset"

"Yeah just I miss skating"

"Oh. I'm sorry honey. I wish there was something I could do"

"It's okay" I gave my father a sad smile before going to get Bella to go to our next class.

After school I was walking to my uber when I got stopped.

"Hey Nicole, where are you going?"

Jack...

"Hey. Sorry I figured I'd just take an uber home. I don't want you to drive out of your way"

"Nicole I really don't care"

"It's fine jack really" I say before closing the door and having the uber drive off.

*Jacks Pov*

I got into my truck and sat there for a second. Why would she not want me to drive her home? Did I do something? Was it because of the family question?

I put my truck in drive and started driving to my house. When I pulled into the driveway I put the car in park and sat there for a second, debating if I should go to her house and ask her what's wrong or leave it.

I decided to text her.

I sent her a simple hey are you okay? 20 minutes passed and she still hasn't answered me.

She never does that.

I put the car in drive and went to her house. When I got there I knocked on her door and coach opened it.

"Hey kid what's up?"

"I was just wondering if I could see nicole. She hasn't been answering my texts, I just wanna make sure she's okay"

"Yeah, go right up." I walked up the stairs and pressed my ear to the door. I heard small muffled sobs. I turned the doorknob and found it was locked.

"Nicole, it's me jack. Open the door" I heard the sobs start to go down but I knew she was still crying.

After begging for about 10 minutes I knew I wasn't getting anywhere and she wasn't gonna budge so I sat down with my back pressed against her door.

Hoping that eventually she'll open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one is a bit of a short one.
There's a lot that's gonna go on next chapter so just prepare yourself.

Don't forget to vote. :)

~Nicole <3