Regret

*DISCLAIMER*

There will be sh references in this chapter i will put (~~) when it's gonna start so you skip over it if you would like.

~Nicole <3
——————————————————
I was walking to my 4th period class when I walked past chris and his posse. As I walked past them, they all looked at me and started laughing.

I didn't feel like dealing with them so I just walked away, well at least tried to.

"Nicole" I ignored him and just kept walking.

"Yo Nicole don't walk away from us we just wanna talk."

Why cant he just leave me alone.

"You looking like your gaining a little bit of weight"

I sarted running towards the doors of the school.

I wanna go home.

I dont wanna be here.

I dont even wanna be alive anymore.

When I got home I immediately ran to my room and jumped on my bed. I cried into my pillow.

Why.

Why is it always me. I got a whole bunch of texts from bella, luke, and jack. I didnt have the energy to even pick up my phone. I know that my father was gonna be out late tonight doing something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time Skip*

I looked over to the blade thats sitting on my end table.

Do it.

You know you want to.

You will feel so much better.

I can't .

I can't do it.

I stopped.

I'm clean.

I can fight the urge.

I closed my eyes and turned away from the feeling. Hoping that it would go away.

You can do it.

Don't worry you wont be dissaponting anyone.

It would help.

I turned around grabbing it in my hand. Looking at it shakingly I knew I was about to make the biggest mistake but I still did it. I still have the blood running down my arm. I shut my eyes crying hoping to just fall asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time Skip*

I wake up.

Guilty.

Guilty is one word i feel right now. I shouldn't have done it. I gave into the urge. I knew I shouldn't have. I get up and throw on a hoodie on with sweats. The same as everyday. I didn't even bother to take a shower. I walk into the school and go to my locker.

"Hey T"

"Hi"

"Hey what's wrong" Jack says cloing my locker to get a better look at my face.

"Nothing i'm good. Just tired"

I knew he didn't believe me but the suspicious look on his face but he left it alone. We walked to my first period class hand in hand.

Once I said goodbye to jack and walked to the back of my classroom in the usual spot I laid my head down. My teacher knew that I had something's going on so he let me sleep and he gave me a hundred for the work they did that day.

When I woke up from my nap I looked up to see Jack sitting infront of me eating lunch.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey your awake, Mr. Henderson told me that you were sleeping in his class and if I wanted to go eat my lunch with you I could and then I asked your father to skip practice today and he also said okay"

"Oh." He nughed his plate over to me and told me to eat some. I told him I wasn't hungry and that he could have it. He nodded and started eating again.

*Time Skip*

I got home later that day and didn't even feel like doing my homework.

Don't worry the bullying is still happening. And killing me.

Literally.

I'm just glad jack doesnt know cause he would probably beat chris's face in. I literally don't know why chris and his friends are doing this.

I get up and walk to the mirror. I take my hoodie and sweats off leaving me in my bra and underwear. I turn to the side and I could tell that I haven't lost any weight. Chris called me fat and his friends called me ugly. If i'm wearing a hoodie and sweats you can't see my gross body and if i'm covering my face and wearing tons of makeup you can't tell i'm ugly. It's working perfectly so far so yay.

I put my clothes back on and go lay in my bed turning on the sturniolo triplets to watch. After watching them for awhile I get a text.

50 Shades of idiots 🥰

Luke Skywalker 🫠
Yo fuckers. Wanna go hang?

Santa 🎅
I'm down

Andrew Jackson 🫶🏻
Yeah. Where we going?

Jacksonville ❤️
Why not.

Savior 🙏🏻
Suree

Jacksonville ❤️
Nicole you coming?

No. Sorry guys.

Luke Skywalker 🫠
It's okay nicole :)

Immediately after i set my phone down my phone lit up again.

Jacksonville ❤️

Princess, are you okay?

                                      Yeah i'm good. I just don't feel good.

Oh, You want me to come over? I don't have to hang with the guys.

No Jack go have fun .

Are you sure love?

Yeah <3

Ok <3

I would love to go hang out with them but I physically don't wanna get out of this bed. I layed looking at the ceiling. It will get better.

Hopefully...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very VERY short chapter.
I didn't really know what to write.
The next chapter will be better I promise
Don't forget to vote :)

~ Nicole <3