Suprise

*Nicole's Pov*

I woke up with Jack not next to me. I sat up and tried to listen to see if he was in the bathroom. I didn't hear anything so I got up and went to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I went down stairs. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose. I looked to see jack at the stove attempting to cook breakfast.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Omg, you scared the crap out of me." I smiled.

"I'm making us breakfast" I went and sat down on one of the island chairs.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask, putting my chin in my hands.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

"Mall?"

"If that's what you want we could go to the mall" I smiled as he set eggs and bacon in front of me. I ate a bit of the eggs and one piece of bacon. It's more than I usually eat and I'm hoping I don't throw it up. I got up and cleaned up my plate.

I went upstairs to figure out what I was gonna wear. As I'm rummaging through my closet I hear a knock on my door.

"You can come in."

"I'm gonna go to my house so I can get a change of clothes."

"Ok"

I continued to look for an outfit before settling on black leggings and an oversized hoodie. It was not too big but enough to cover my hands. I threw on my white air forces as I got the text saying that jack was here.

I walked outside and hopped in his truck. We headed to Quail Springs Mall. We walked in and I immediately headed to Bath and body works.

The literal best place on earth.

The last time I went to the bath and body I spent almost everything that was in my bank account. I saw that they had there buy 3 get 3 free sale. I started running through perfumes, seeing which ones I liked and didn't.

I asked Jack which ones he liked. I got a bunch and some lip glosses that are actually sent from god. After spending $84 we finally walked out of bath and body works. We went to a few more stores spending more money then intended.

"You hungry?"

"Not really but if you are we can go to the food court." Jack nodded as we walked to the food court. He got a slice of pizza and a lemonade.

After he was done eating we continued to walk around. I walked into Kay Jewelers just for the fun of it, knowing I wasn't gonna get anything. I saw so many pretty necklaces but one really caught my eye.

It was this beautiful silver tree with a rose gold heart in the middle.

"Omg Jack look at this necklace. It's so pretty" Jack walked over and looked at it

"It is really pretty"