Fight

*Nicole's pov*

I walked to my locker the next day and heard Chris start to talk.

"Look it's the f- ''

He couldn't even get the words out before he got cut off. I turned around and gasped.

Jack is on top of Chris and is punching him repeatedly.

"Jack! Get off of him"

I tried to pull him off of chris. It wasn't working. He's stronger than me. I was finally able to get Jack off of Chris and I looked down to see Chris bleeding from every place on his face. I look at Jack's face and it only has a couple cuts that are bleeding since Chris didn't get a lot of hits in.

I pulled Jack away and out of the school. We got into jack car and I told him to drive back to my house so I could fix his face.

"I'm fine Nicole."

"Your face is bleeding you're not okay"

"I'm fine. I've been hit worse at hockey. This is nothing"

"I don't care. I'm helping you end of story"

He sighed and pulled into my driveway. I dragged him inside and walked into my bathroom.

I took out the first aid kit out of the bottom of my sink. I sat up on the sink and he stood in between my legs. I opened the first aid kit and started going to work on his face.

"Why did you do it?"

"I didn't like how he was talking about you"

"I understand that but like there was no need to beat him up"

There was a long silence before Jack spoke up again.

"How long has it been happening?"

"What?"

"The bullying. How long has it been happening?"

"Ever since the party"

"Jesus nicole. Why didn't you tell anybody?"

"I don't know. I was scared"

Jack grabbed my face and wiped a tear that I didn't even know was there.

"You never have to feel too scared to tell me anything okay? I will always be here for you. No matter what"

I slowly nodded before closing the first aid kit. We walked back into my room and laid down.

I heard a knock on the door soon after. I walked down stairs with Jack and opened the door.

There stood AJ, Nick, and Luke with Bella right by his side. All the boys' faces were beat up.

"Jesus guys. What happened?"

"He was talking shit about you and Jack after you left. We put him in his place"

I shook my head and walked everyone upstairs to help them.

We were all crowded in the bathroom. Bella and me on the sink. Bella was helping Luke while I helped AJ, Nick and Jack standing to the side.

"You guys didn't have to do this for me. I can fight my own battles''

"I don't care. We did. Nobody fucks with my girl"

"Our girl" Luke corrected jack.

I smiled slightly.

"My fathers gonna kill you guys, you are aware of that right?"

"Oh yeah we are all aware" I shook my head.

After everyone was cleaned up we all walked downstairs to go find something to eat. I made everyone sandwiches.

I swear these boys were eating these sandwiches like they haven't eaten in years.

Jack asked why I wasn't eating and I just told him that I wasn't really hungry. He nodded and went back to eating his food.

We all went up to my room and hung out there until I got a text from my father.

Parent ❤️

I'm coming home early today and I know what happened with the boys so if they don't feel like getting screamed at tonight I suggest you tell them all to get out of my house rn. Except bella. I like her.

You liked "I'm coming home early today and I know what happened with the boys so if they don't feel like getting screamed at tonight I suggest you tell them all to get out of my house rn. Except bella. I like her."

I laughed and showed all the boys the text he sent me and as soon as they processed it they ran downstairs and out my house faster than the speed of light.

Me and Bella were left laughing looking out my window watching all the boys hop in the car.

Me and Bella put on the Stuniolo triplets and laid in my bed. I eventually fell asleep and I guess Bella left while I was asleep cause I was woken up by my bedroom door opening and no Bella next to me.

"Hey dad"

"Hey. Can I talk to you"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Uh why did you tell me you were getting bullied again"

"Oh, I didn't want you to worry or anything"

"Baby, I trust you. If you tell me there's no reason for me to worry then i won't. Is there a reason for me to worry?"

"No dad, I'm good. Thank you"

"Of course. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I smiled and nodded.

When he closed my door my face immediately dropped. I took the bracelets off my wrist and looked at the cuts. Some were starting to heal, some were somewhat fresh from last night. I sighed and put a hoodie on.

I don't wanna tell anyone. Maybe I will eventually but not right now. I lay down not wanting to eat anything.

*Jack's Pov*

AJ was the first one to speak up.
"How long has it been happening?"

"She said ever since the party for the win we had."

"Holy crap. That was a while ago"

"I know"

"Why didn't she tell us? Or better question, why didn't she tell you?" Luke says from the passenger's seat

"She said she was scared."

"Probably cause she knew what we were gonna do when we found out"

"Yeah I guess"

After I dropped everyone off I went home. My parents are away for the weekend so I went in and went to bed.

I stayed looking at my ceiling wondering if there's anything else Nicole hasn't told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHRIS FINALLY GOT HIS ASS KICKED 🙌🏻🤭
I literally have not been so happy to put out a chapter in so long.
Don't forget to vote :)

~ Nicole <3