Home

*Nicole's pov*

Before I knew it, it was time to go home. I packed all my stuff up and got in the car. Once we got home I went upstairs to my room to unpack everything. After around 2 hours of unpacking my dad called me.

"Yeah?"

"Put on something nice and meet me in the car in an hour"

Confused, I responded with an okay and started getting ready. I threw on this green dress and hopped into the car.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going on a daddy daughter date. We haven't been on one since we moved here so I figured we could go out. I got you flowers too. They're in the back" I smiled, grabbing the roses from the back.

We drove to this restaurant that I've never been to. Once we got in and sat down my father looked at me.

"So..."

"So...?"

"How's life been? We haven't really had a sit down talk in awhile"

"Uh you know its life, i really don't know what else to say"

"Well how have you and Jack been?"

"Really good actually, he took me on a date yesterday. It was really fun"

"That's great. I'm glad you finally found someone that treats you right. You should invite him, Bella and Luke over for dinner one of these days. I'll set up the basement so you guys can have a little movie night down there."

"Yeah that sounds like it would be fun. I'll talk to them about it." After we finished our food, we got back in the car and went back to the house.

We laid on the couch and put in our all time favorite movie, 10 things I hate about you. We used to watch it when i was a kid. I made the popcorn and went to sit down. About an hour and a half into the movie I started to fall asleep. I felt my father pick me up and set me down. He kissed the top of my head and said goodnight before leaving my room and shutting the door.

I wake up the next morning debating on if i want to do what i've been thinking about. I go downstairs and i realize that my dad left already. I got ready and walked to school.

*Time skip*

I got home after school and sat on my bed looking at my bag of skating stuff.

"Fuck it" I got up and got dressed for the ice. I grabbed my bag and headed to the rink.

I pulled out the key when I got there and opened the door. I turned on the lights and got ready. I headed onto the ice, I was doing some normal easy spins. I wanted to try harder things but this is my second time skating again, i'm not risking it.

I heard something hit against the boards making me jolt my head to where the sound came from. All I could see was brown hair before whoever scurried off. I figured that was my clue to leave so I got ready to head home. Once I got back I took a shower and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ooooo who do you think it issss???
I FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER OUT!!!
I have spring break next week so i'm just gonna go crazy and write a bunch so expect more coming soon!!
Don't forget to vote <3
~Nicole :)