Date

I wake up and walk down stairs hoping I can get my father to let me skip school today.

"Hey dad"

"Hey honey. Somebodys here to talk to you" I looked around confused before I see Jack appear from my kitchen smiling.

"Oh hey. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to ask you a question before school."

"Oh ok what's up"

"Would you possibly maybe wanna go on a date with me?"

"Omg! Yes of course ill go on a date with you" I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Sweet! Ill pick you up at 4" I smiled and nodded as I went upstairs to get ready for school not really wanting to skip anymore.

When I got upstairs I took a shower and put on leggings and an oversized t-shirt, not really wanting to wear a hoodie and sweatpants. I threw a bunch of bracelets on to cover all the cuts that were on my arms.

I grabbed my bookbag and walked downstairs. Jack grabbed my hand and walked out side getting into the uber. When we got to school I walked to my locker and me and jack departed there.

I went to my first period class and gave the worksheet that I should've handed in a couple days ago.

"Thank you nicole. It's good to see you smiling again"

"It's good to be smiling again" I said laughing. I walked up to my normal seat next to bella and sat down. She looked at me and smilied not saying anything else

*Time Skip*

We got to lunch and I sat down on the bleachers. I looked around the ice to find jack and sure enough there he is, messing around with luke as usual.

He finally looked over to the bleachers and winked at me. He pulled off his helmet and mouthed 'can't wait for tonight'. I smiled and mouthed 'me too'.

"So you gonna tell me what your doing tonight" Gesturing to what jack just said.

"Jack taking me on a date" I responded smiling.

"I'M SORRY WHAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLER! WHEN DID HE ASK YOU??"

"He asked this morning. He was at my house when I woke up. He hasn't told me where were going though"

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CALM! THIS IS A BIG DEAL!"

"It's really not. It's just a date" Bella rolled her eyes and shook me.

*JACKS POV*

We just got out of practice. Im sitting with the main boys in the locker room.

"So boys I have some news" I said making them all stop doing what they were doing and look at me.

"Ok... Is this thing good or bad?" Luke said

"Good. really good actually"

"Oh okay. So what happened?" Nick said sitting forward.

"I asked nicole on a date... And she said yes"

"Holy crap bro. That's great. Where you gonna take her?" Luke said smiling

"Well her father said she really likes to watch the sunset and McDonald's so I think i'm gonna get us McDonald's and then go take her to watch the sunset And since I just go my truck it's perfect"

"Thats amazing bro. Proud of you" Luke said hitting my back before walking out of the locker room to go to our next class. All of us fallowing suit.

*NICOLE POV*

I just got home and I honestly can't wait for this date. I called bella and told her to come help me find and outfit to wear.

"LETS GO BESTFRIEND!" I laughed and started looking through my closet. She picked out a light blue ripped jeans and a light blue cropped top with butterflies on it.

After I got done getting dressed I went to my vanity to put some makeup on and lightly curl my hair.

As soon as I put my curling iron down I got a text.

Jacksonville ❤️

Around the corner. Be there in 4

Ok :)

4 minutes later i heard a knock on my door.

"Hey"

"Hey. I got you flowers" Jack said handing me white roses.

"Omg, These are beautiful. How did you know white roses were my favorite?"

"I have my ways" Jack says looing behind me at bella. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah" We walked out his house and I got into his new pick up truck. We stayed sitting in the driveway while jack was looking on his phone. When he put the phone down he turned up the volume and I heard 'Mine' by taylor swift start to come on.

"This song reminds me of us" Jack said looking at me smiling. I smiled and looked out the window.

He put the truck in drive and started to move out the driveway. I felt Jack put his hand on my thigh. I looked down and blushed. Soon we pulled into the Mcdonalds drive through.

"What would you like M'lady"

"Ummm You know i'm not really hungry."

"Oh are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"I'm gonna get you you a 4 piece nugget anyway. Just incase" I smiled and nodded.

After Jack ordered and got our food he drove us to this cliff area and we sat in the back of his pick up. After we watched the sunset we layed and looked up at the stars.

I felt jacks arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I laid my head on his chest and soon fell asleep. I woke up to jack picking me up and attempting to put me in the passengers seat. By the time we got back to my house I was awake.

He pulled into the drive way and put the car in park. He got out and walked to my side of the car. He opened the door and we walked to my front door. I opened the door and turned around to look at him.

"I had a really nice night tonight thank you"

"Of course. I would love to do it again" I smiled and walked in. I closed the door. And walked up stairs.

I took off my makeup and threw on pajamas and laid in bed.

Today was such a nice day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THAY FINALLY WENT ON A DATE 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Don't forget to vote :)

~ Nicole <3