Chapter 10

We kept playing scrabble. I was obviously winning, Hanna shockingly was in second then Emily and Aria were tied for third. We heard the doorbell ring and I jumped up to get it. I ran to the door, grabbing purse on the way and opening the door to reveal the pizza deliverer.
"Hi, how much is it again" I asked getting my wallet.
"$47.93" he replied looking at the receipt. I only had $25.
"Hey Han do you have some money I can borrow" I yelled. I heard her coming towards the door followed by Emily and Aria.
"How much do you need" she asked looking in her wallet.
"$23" I estimated. She gat a 20 and three singles out and handed them to me.
"There you go" I handed him the money. "Oh and keep the change" I added, waiting for him to hand us our food. He gave us our food and started to walk away so we closed the door. I started to walk away when there was another know on the door. I turned around and opened the door to reveal the pizza delivery guy again.
"Uh, can I help you?" I asked confused.
"I couldn't help notice that you are very pretty and that if I didn't at least try and talk to you then I would regret it so I was wondering if you would maybe go out, like you know, with my" he asked real nervous. I was shocked by what he just said. I wasn't used to somebody else calling me pretty besides Toby.
"I, I don't know" I tried to brush it off but it didn't work.
"Well can you ag least take this?" he asked sweetly, giving me a price of ripped paper.
"What is this?" I questioned creasing my eyebrows and giving him a confused look.
"It's my phone number, it's incase if your ever want to give a chance" he finished then walked back to the car, leaving me standing there in shock.
Somebody just asked me on a date, and it wasn't Toby, that made me hurt inside but also gave me a sense of closure. I think that pizza delivery guy was the first step to get over Toby.

Okay so I'm trying my best and just let me know if you like it or not and if you want me to change something. I'm going to have like a month time jump probably in one of the next two chapters. Let me know what you think of this and I'm sorry my updates have been bad lately I'm just doing them really lat at night so sorry their not that great.