Chapter 29

It's been a month and a half since the fight with my dad and I haven't talked to him since. Toby and I went to the Applerose Grill for lunch and just some time alone from everyone else.
"So what do you want to do today" Toby asked me. I thought about it then finally answered.
"Maybe watch some movies, lay in bed, snuggle and do nothing" I said sighing at the thought.
"And maybe I can give you a foot rub and rub your back while I'm at it" he said knowing that that's what I want.
"That sounds fantastic" I said overly excited. We finished eating and headed back home to relax but that's the last thing we will be doing.
"Suprise" people yelled out scaring Toby and I.
"What's this" I ask a little confused.
"It's your baby shower silly" Hanna informed me making me sound dumb. I looked around and saw Aria, Emily, Hanna, Melissa and shockingly my mom, I saw all of their moms were here as fell along with many other people I know.
"Wow, thank you you guys" I thanked them giving the girls a hug. I'm shocked that they did this because I told them that I didn't plan on having a baby shower. I looked around and saw the place was decorated in light shades of yellows and pinks, little confetti tape strung across the ceiling, pink flowers all around. There was food and a big cake that had cream colored frosting with pink decorations. I was truly blessed to have great friends and a great sister to do this for me.
.
.
.
.
.
After a lot of talking and eating we finally decided to open presents. I grabbed the first one which was a pack of really cute outfits. I opened another one which were some toys. As we kept going we had a lot of cloths, toys, bottles, pacifiers, bath soap and lotion.
"I've been waiting for you to open this one because it's big and exciting" Hanna squealed qesturing for me to open it. I laughed at her excitement. I pulled the wrapping paper off and found the box to a pack-n-play.
"These two go with it" Hanna added having Emily and Aria push the big boxes over towards me.
"Don't forget this one" someone said.
"Oh yeah, Emily go get that" she ordered telling her what to do.
"Why can't you do it" she asked a little confused and irritated.
"Because I'm to pretty to be doing that kind of exercise" she said flipping her hair back behind her shoulder.
"Whatever" Emily growled under her breath and walked over to the box. I grabbed another box shocked at how big they all are. I opened this one and it was the stroller and car seat set that we wanted.
"This is very nice" a Toby said to me.
"I know" I nodded my head in agreement. Toby opened one box and it was the crib that we wanted. The present I opened was the matching changing table.
"What is going on" I whispered to Toby.
"I don't know but we wanted all of these so whoever it is they are very generous" he responded happily. We finished with the rest of the presents which were only five left and they were cloths and other simple things like that. Almost everyone was gone besides Hanna, Aria, Emily, Melissa and my mom along with three other people. I walked over to my mom and she looked shocked that I was coming by her.
"You didn't have to do that"
"Do what" she played dumb.
"You and Toby are the only people that knew what things we wanted, so like I said earlier, you didn't have to do that" I told her and she knew I caught her in the act.
"I wanted to do something nice for you" she shrugged acting like the only thing she got me was a five dollar bill.
"How have you been Spence" she asked curiously.
"I've been good, I'm doing good, my back hurts, my feet hurt a d they are so swollen that it looks like I don't have an ankle anymore" I laughed as she joined in.
"But I wouldn't be able to do it without Toby, he's been great and I'm so very lucky to have him" I added happily.
"I miss this Spence, I miss talking to you, I miss seeing my daughter" she said sadly.
"I've been right here mom"
"I'm know but you don't answer my calls and you won't talk to me, or your dad" she whispered the last part so I didn't hear her that well.
"I know and I'm sorry that you have to get in between mine and dad's fight but we just can't seem to see eye to eye on things"
"I just hope that you two make up soon because your going to have your baby soon and I know it will kill him to not see her" she guilt tripped me.
"It will kill me too" I mumbled quiet enough for her to not here me. A little while later everyone was gone and everything was cleaned up and organized in her room.
"So I'm ready for that foot rub" I told Toby sitting down on the bed.
"Oh yeah, whose giving you one" he said sitting down next to me.
"But you promised" I whined sticking out my bottom lip.
"Finnnnnne" he groaned getting up and grabbing the lotion.
"Thank you"
He put in a movie too but I didn't pay attention because I fell asleep shortly after he started to rub them. I can't wait until I'm done being pregnant and meeting my little girl.

So who else is excited for the finale tonight.....I know I am.So this is a little boring and short but the next couple chapters are going to be exciting so just hand in the and you will like it. I hope you liked the baby shower and everything I just don't really know how to write stuff like that but, whatever.