Chapter 25

I got up a couple hours ago and it was now 10:30 and I decided to call Emily because Toby was still asleep so I didn't have a lot to do. She answered on the third ring.
"Hello" she greeted with a yawn.
"Hi" I greeted and laughed because I must have woke her up.
"So how was the date" I asked right away.
"Jeez Spence, you just get right to the question" she laughed.
"Well I want to know....so how was it"
"It was good, I guess"
"But"
"She's not Paige" I guessed.
"Or Alison" she whispered sadly.
"It will get better, I'm sure of it"
"Yeah I just hope your right" she mumbled.
"So what did you do yesterday" she asked changing the subject.
"Well I babysat Anna yesterday" I reminded her.
"Oh yeah that's right, how did that go"
"It went good, it was long thought but Toby was here all day yesterday and last night so he basically did everything with her" I explained.
"How is that going....you and him" she asked a little shyly.
"It's going good, great actually, it almost feels like everything is back to the way it always has"
"Just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt again"
"I know and I won't" I assured her also trying to assure myself. We talked for a little bit longer until she had to go. I walked upstairs and saw my bed empty and the bathroom door shut.
"Toby" I knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed his beautiful blue eyes.
"Yeah" he asked walking out.
"I was just wondering if you were in there" I asked shrugging it off.
"I have a weird question" he said a little uncomfortable.
"Shoot"
"I was wondering if I could take a shower....here" he asked a little nervously. I looked over at him and laughed.
"What's so funny" he asked creasing his eyebrows.
"Of coarse you can shower here, you've done it many times" I informed continuing to laugh.
"So it's okay if I do" asked again double checking. I nodded and he jumped up, gave me a quick kiss, ripped his shirt off and disappeared into the bathroom. I picked up his shirt and like old times put it on. I looked on my phone for a while until he came back out with only a towel around his waist and another one drying his hair. He walked over to me and started talking.
"That's my shirt" he pointed out walking towards me.
"Yeah what about it" I played along.
"I'm going to need it back at some point" he said stepping closer.
"Yeah well you will be waiting for a while because your not getting it back" I teased giving him a little smile. He laughed and put his arms on each side of my body and connected our lips causing electrifying sparks. I moaned as he continued and I had to pull back ending the fun.
"What did you do that for" he whined.
"We have a mood killer every time" I pointed down to my stomach reminding him. He groaned and I gave him one quick kiss before pushing him off to get ready.
"I love you but you are still wet and I want to stay dry" I complained.
"Okay fine- wait what did you say" he asked a little weird.
"I said I would like to stay dry" I repeated.
"No before that"
"That you're wet" I repeated not getting what he was trying to say.
"No no, not that" he said creasing his eyebrows.
"Then what" I asked getting frustrated.
"You said you love me" he pointed out. I froze and stayed quiet.
"So what if I did" I mumbled turning around and playing with my hands.
"Well...did you mean it" he asked his voice cracking a little.
"Yes" I whispered. He grabbed my arm and turned me around running his hand against my face staring into my eyes with lust. He connected our lips and kissed with hunger.
"I love you" I mumbled against his lips. He pulled away and scanned across my face to see the emotions I was feeling and if I was telling the truth.
"I love you too" he replied giving me a big toothy grin.

Short and uneventful but I will start a new chapter in a little bit and maybe update tomorrow or sometime soon I guess. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make it more interesting. So who should I have Emily end up with, I have a pretty good idea on who I want it to be but I want to know what you guys want. We also saw Spencers true feelings for Toby and that she still loves him so that's good....I guess. And give yourself a pat on the back if you read this whole thing.