Chapter 18

"What the hell is going on here" I heard a voice yell causing me to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around to find the source of the yelling. I looked over and saw that I was laying on Toby. I shot up quickly and saw a very angry version of my dad.
"It's not what it looks like" I explained my voice shaking a little bit.
"Oh yeah well to me it looks like you were getting a little to friendly with him" he said through his teeth.
"His name is Toby, for the millionth time and it wasn't intentional it just, happened" I got up and pointed to Toby who was surprisingly just starting to wake up.
"I want him out, now" he demanded.
"I'm sorry sir but like she said, it was just an accident" Toby tried to explain but it was useless.
"I don't care, I want you out of my house, now" he ordered pointed towards the door.
"Dad" I shreiked.
"No I-It's fine I will talk to you later" he said before leaving.
"How could you do that" I yelled at my dad.
"Because I don't want you to get hurt again" he informed. I didn't respond after that. I went upstairs and called Aria.
"Hey Spence" she greeted.
"Hey" I said gloomy.
"What's wrong" she asked.
"Long story"
"Well why don't you come over and explain it to me" she said.
"Alright, I'll be over in ten" I informed hanging up. I went downstairs and out the door ignoring my dad's questions. I drove to Aria and Ezra apartment and knocked. She opened the door and welcomed me in.
"So what's going on" she asked sitting down on the couch.
"So you know how Toby came back" she just nodded her head.
"Well we went out for lunch today and watched a movie back at my house and we were both on the couch, and we both, fell asleep" I said slowly at the end.
"Spencer" she started to scold.
"I know I know I know but then my dad walked in and freaked out and made him leave" I finished the story.
"Are you ready for that though" she asked.
"I don't know, I honestly don't know" I said unsure.

So this one is short and all but I'm just trying to show the hatred her dad had against Toby. So I hope you like what's going on in the next couple of chapters, even though if they're boring, short and bad but, sorry not sorry. The next chapter is going to be kind of bad and SUPER short.