Chapter 5

The next morning, Rajendra calls one of his special men and asks for information about someone.

He says wait a little sir, after some time a message comes on his phone, he opens it and gets a little shocked.

.

.

.

.

Ishita is keeping some files in Vidyunt's cabin and starts leaving from there. She is about to open the door when someone opens the door from the front.

Because of sudden force she about to fall when someone hold her hand; she look and see vidyunt; he make her stand properly just then Vikram comes inside and look at both.

They both notice Vikram; Ishita lower her eyes nervously because of Vikram cold glare continuously staring at her and she leave immediately.

Vidyunt looks at her brother and says

"why you always scare her";

Vikram look at him and says Coldly "what did I do" and sit comfortably on chair.

"Bhaiiii....

Vikram shake his head and lightly smile came on his face and says

"If she can't handle my glare then how can she gonna handle dad"...

"So, I am just preparing both of you for Dad's questions bache".

.

.

.

.

Rajendra calls a meeting and Ishita gets coffee for everyone and tea for Sir. Then Rajendra asks about Ajit, everyone looks at each other, then Ajit comes inside and gives him that file and sit next to Ishita.

After checking the file, Rajendra asks Asks about those people who were caught yesterday. Aryan says they has confessed sir.

Rajendra nod and says" Ok keep a close watch on them and shift them quickly". Rajendra leaves from there quickly because he has to go somewhere.

Then Aryan mischievously looks at Ajit and says "how was your kiss yesterday ajit".

Ajit who is drinking his coffee spits the coffee out of his mouth after listening him. All looks at him but starts laughing seeing Ajit's reaction.

.

.

.

.

.

.   

Today is a holiday for Naina's school, so she is preparing some new recipes in the kitchen.

Just then the bell rings and Naina goes outside and opens the gate. She sees a man who happens to be her father's age standing outside.

"Ji..

The man is about to say something but before that Mahesh comes there and sees him. Mahesh recognizes the man and invites him inside. Naina sees all this in confusion; the man look at Naina and tell her
I am the one who saved your father's life that day.

Naina looks at him and smile at him and thanks him wholeheartedly.

The man looks at her and says "but I have want something from you".

Mahesh and Naina look at each other and Naina tell okay immediately because she love her father very much.

He looks at both of them and says "I want you to marry my elder son".

Naina look at him shockingly; Mahesh also look shock but not that much because he already knows about this man who comes in the news paper every day but he knows that Naina doesn't know anything. Because she never read about officer and crime because She doesn't like it.

Naina looks at her father who's looking little happy.

Naina know her father wants her to settle but....

That man says to them, you think comfortably and then tell me and this is my number you can call after your discussion and he leave.

Naina goes towards her room; Mahesh sigh but he also wants Naina to settle Because he doesn't know how long he will live and before that he wants to see Naina live her life happily.

Naina goes inside and sits on the bed and thinks why did I say okay to this without listening to him.

After some time Mahesh comes to her room, he sees that Naina is sitting on the bed with a sad face. He goes to her and puts his hand on her head and sits beside her. Naina looks at him and keeps her head on his lap.

After some time Mahesh tells her that

"I also say that you get married now Naina".

Naina looks at him and is about to say something but Mahesh stops her and said "mere liye bacha I want to see you happy Even without me you have someone whom you can call your own".

Naina thinks a little and speaks

"as you wish papa......"

Mahesh smiles at her and kisses her on the forehead. Naina becomes happy seeing her father's smiling face the one she loves the most.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It is night time, Rajendra is walking in the garden of his house and keep thinking about their decision and he hope that their answer is yes.

He goes back inside and falls asleep.

Next morning Mahesh calls Rajendra. Rajendra picks up his phone and first he asks for their decision.

Mahesh says it's yes, from our side, a big smiles comes on rajendra face after hearing this, but he became serious and says before that I want to tell you something about my family.

Mahesh said him okay and then he cut the call.

Ved and Vidhi get ready for college outside and are having breakfast and are shocked to see their dad smiling coming.

But Rajendra comes to them kiss their forehead lovingly leave immediately because he firstly needed to talk to Vikram also.

.

.

Rajendra reaches the bureau and sees everyone busy talking but he goes straight to Vikram's cabin.

Vikram is looking at a file when someone comes to his cabin without knocking but he doesn't say anything because he knows only one person can come and that is ACP Rajendra.

Vikram looks at him. Rajendra says "I want to talk to you Vikram.

"Sir..

"Not as sir, I want to talk as your father".

He takes deep breath and says"Get married Vikram, for your family, I am asking something from you for the first time".

Seeing Vikram face he knew what he thinking

" I know you're thinking about the three of them and thinking about your past".

"But it is not necessary that what happens once should happen again and again. Don't take someone else's words to heart".

Vikram shut his eyes and he knows his dad is asking him for something for the first time.

That's why he does not want to disturb and denying him, because he knows that whatever decision he takes, for him also family is the most important.

He take deep breaths and nods at him. A big smiles comes on rajendra face he immediately goes towards him and hug his child.

Vikram sees the smile on his dad's face which has come after years. He knows his dad's lost a lot But they say that some secret is better if it is a secret.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.