Chapter 12

Next early morning, All the three men of the house go out of town for some important work.

Ved, Vidhi, Naina all three were having breakfast prepared by Vikram.

She sees Vedansh, Vidhi's face which is sad. She looks at their plate which Vikram has specially prepared for both of them maybe he knew that both of them would be sad from their departure and perhaps especially his departure.

But she did not understand one thing that why both of them do not talk to their father. She shakes her head and thinks that this is not a matter to think about at this point of time.

She smiles and says to them softly, "don't worry your dear bhaiya will come soon from work!"

"Now complete the breakfast quickly and then you guys have to go to college also, don't turn your mood off like this hm....."

They starts eating.

Ved comes outside, Naina also comes with him.

Just then she spoke "By the way, I don't see ghosts to you guys, right!"

He suddenly looks up at her and then she says "I mean like you guys don't talk looking at me, so I felt like I'm a gross witch, you guys got scared of me". She is talking very seriously Ved came to know by looking at Naina serious face.

He quickly starts blabbering, "No...no.., you are very beautiful and also you cook very well i mean very delicious".

Naina look at him very seriously But seeing the scary face of Vedansh, she is unable to control herself like this and starts laughing.

He looks at her in confusion but later realizes that Naina is playing a prank on him.

There is a mischievous smile on Naina's face, "there was no need to speak such a good truth too". He rubs his hand behind the neck in embarrassed.

Naina looks at him and thinks now there is smile on his face.

Vidhi comes, Naina looks at both of them and says "come on now you go and if anything happens call me it is completely okay don't hesitate and take care of yourself".

They both leave from there. Vidhi looks at Ved and speaks irritated "you are not smiling too much".

Ved looks at her and says "I know you heard us too".

"So what...."

"You didn't find it funny I mean such a beautiful girl and ghost seriously..... " and then he couldn't control himself and laughed.

She starts smiling too.

He looks at her and says "why are you smiling, if you told me that you looked like a witch or a ghost, I would have agreed at least once".

Smile goes from her face and she looks angrily and says "what do you mean by saying how can I look like a witch to you".

He looks serious and says "yes you are right".

"Because the witch will be insulted if I compare you with her".

She looks at him with shock and opens her mouth to say something, then Ved naughty smile starts running from there and she follows him and shout at him.

Ishita comes from the office canteen drinking coffee it's break time and she is thinking something. She was going inside when she collides with someone, she looks in front and finds Aryan in front.

He looks at her and says "where are you lost, somewhere in Vidyunt's dreams hmm......"

There was a mischievous smile on his face.

Her face turns completely red like a tomato and she says "no, I was thinking something else it's nothing like that".

"what...."

"About Naina; what about her; I mean to say that Naina must be facing a lot of trouble because I don't think Vedansh and Vidhi they both must be talking to Naina till now".

Now Aryan understands the reason for her trouble and tells her "Don't worry, nothing like this will happen, everything will be fine soon".

"Still man, I mean, that girl has left everything and here..... offcourse I understand that those people are also very broken".

"All this has happened because of the witch diya, neither she comes in Sir's life and she creates so much fear in their mind" she says disappointedly.

"I don't understand how sir fell in love with her".

Aryan is about to say something, but hearing of her last line, he thinks in his mind, when did he fall in love with her, he had done all this for his brother and sister, but he did not know that she would turn out like this.

But this is known only to him because both of them are college friends and this is not known to everyone because they will come to know then it will not be right they will curse themselves.

He knows that his friend is not the same now but he will not let anything happen to his brother and sister, they are like his own children.

He comes out of his thoughts and looks at Ishita who is very irritating ,he tells her that "don't worry about Naina because Vikram is not going to leave her
side. He will always be with her".

She looks at him confused and asks "how do you know".

"You don't even know who choose that girl, Sir has chosen her to make her his daughter-in-law. So relax he know what he's doing".

"It doesn't take him long to distinguish between a true and a bad person and he must not have chosen her just like that, he must have seen something in Naina".

"Vikram knows his dad very well".

We can see that a car is moving forward at a very high speed and After some time it stops in front of a big building, three people come out.

We can see that one man is walking in front and another man is a little behind him and the third man is behind that other man.

It seems that both the men behind are the reflection of the man in front.

Another man is standing outside, sees all three of them and comes forward, takes them to the second floor.

He takes them to the room where an important meeting of senior officers is going on.

They look at all three of them and on seeing the next officers, they stand up; the CM is also sitting there.

They are sitting and they talk about some work.

After talking about work, they stand up and shake hands with each other.

There's a man standing there watching them his lips curl up on one side. He comes towards him with slow steps and he extends his hand and says

"How are you sir".

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.