Chapter 32

Next morning Vikram is awake and he is staring at Naina who is sleeping in his arms. After some time, he see that Naina is waking up from sleep and opening her eyes. She looks at him then around because she was on the balcony last night and finds herself on the bed and says "when did we come here."

"When you were sleeping in my arms beautifully." Vikram speaks in his morning voice.

Naina is unable to say anything because he is looking at her with great intensely. Naina gets up from the bed and says "it is.. late so let's get ready." She quickly goes to take a bath. Vikram heard the sound of her anklets when she left from here and making his heartbeat increased.

"What have you done Mrs. Raghuvanshi, you just took my life." Vikram muttered himself.

Everyone gets ready and comes down, Vikram and Naina are coming downstairs. Vikram gets a naughty idea in his mind to tease her.

He holds her hand and pulls her towards him in his arms. Naina widens her eyes and places her hand on his shoulder. She looks down where everyone is sitting for breakfast and then looks at Vikram who is smirking looking at her reaction because she literally glares at him.

"What are you doing? Everyone will see us."

"Nothing but a little romance with my wife." Vikram Says Lovingly.

"Romance is done in the room or alone, not here." Naina says out of fear while looking at the family members. She doesn't pay attention to what she is saying.

"Accha, so I can romance with you in the room or alone where no one is around." He speaks so softly that it makes Naina's heart beat faster.

"Huh.." Naina bats her eyelids and hesitantly says "no." "And what happened to you, you were not like this before."

"Don't you like this Vikram of yours?" He said.

But Naina gets stuck on your Vikram because he says, "My Vikram."

"Say." Vikram brings his face towards her in her hair, a smile is visible on his face.

"Not that bad either." Naina answers him in a different way.

Hearing this, Vikram leaves her hand and Naina comes down smiling, followed by Vikram.

Virendra looks at Vikram and tells him, "Vikram, go out with Naina and everyone else this evening and visit some places." "Kabir will go with you so that there is no problem." Vikram nods his head eating his breakfast but everyone else starts shouting with joy.

"Yey..."

"Hey, take it easy kids, but please let our new couple spend some time alone so that they can have some privacy." Maya speaks first strictly and then teasingly looking at both Vikram, naina.

Naina's entire face turns red with embarrassment and a playfully smile appears on Vikram's face.

"Promise Choti Maa, Mummy." They laugh saying this very seriously. Everyone in the house starts laughing.

"Shut up, don't tease my children," Vidya said.

"Eat breakfast now."

.

.

.

.

Everyone starts getting ready. Naina and Vikram were also getting ready. Naina gets ready, but Vikram does not understand anything. He calls Naina to ask her opinion on what he should wear.

"Naina.."

Naina comes to him and asks "what happened." He looks at her and is about to speak but then Ruhi comes into the room with her dress.

Both of them look at her. "Bhabhi, can you please tell me which of these I should wear?" Naina looks at her and tells her the baby pink color dress. Ruhi happily leaves from there to wear that dress.

Naina looks at Vikram, before he says something to her, then Aarav comes there, he also asks for the dress, Naina tells him also.

Vikram again going to says something, then Vidhi comes there, Vikram sees this and sits on the bed. Vikram sees Naina looking at him but signals her to stop. And seeing Ved coming, he points towards him, Naina bites her lips to prevent smiling.

"Come, we were waiting for you." Sarcastically.

Ved looks amused. Naina thinks how innocent he is. Naina also helps him in clothes. After he leaves, when Vidyunt comes, Vikram says "you too."

Vidyut looks at his brother, "what?"

Vikram gets angry at him... "You have grown so much that I haven't taught you to choose clothes."

"You have taught me but today I am not able to understand what to wear so I thought of asking my sweet sister-in-law."

"Bhabhi can you please help..." Vidyunt request. "okay."
"This looks perfect on you." "Thankyou." He lovingly said leave immediately.

Naina looks at Vikram and says lovingly, "now tell me what you were saying."

Vikram gets a little worried and thinks that Naina might get irritated. "I am also not able to understand anything about clothes, so you.."

Naina raises her eyebrows and says "aap bhi" (you too).

Vikram looks at her and she starts laughing. "Okay," and she looks at the clothes and says, "take this, it will suit you."

He goes inside to change and comes out to do his hair.

He thinks something and says "Naina I was thinking something."

"Boliye..."

"That's what I was thinking, I had to stand in such a long line just to ask you something simple." "I was thinking that we should not have children because we would have atleast three or four, then I would have to stand in a more bigger line to ask you something."

Naina looks at him and says shuttering, "th..three four."

"Ha, why, did you want more.." Vikram said teasing.

"shameless.." Naina widen her and muttered and she goes out.

Vikram strated laughing.

Naina goes down, one by one everyone else comes. Virendra is telling Vikram about security.

Maya tells Ruhi not to do evil things.

Before Naina and Vikram comes out, they all sit down and go away from there. So that both of them can come together alone.

Music is playing...

Naina comes out and sees only Vikram standing near the car, wearing his glasses. "where are they." "They all went." We also go and both of them also sit in the car and Vikram starts driving the car.

Vikram quickly brings his car near their car and follows them.

Vikram looks at Naina once and extends his hand to open her hair.

Naina sees his behavior and looks at him.

He plays music... He looks at her and winks at her and he smirk watching her reaction.

Naina is looking at him but suddenly after playing music he winks at her and she widen her eyes in shock and starts coughing. She quickly drinks water from the bottle kept there and looks outside and thinks, "what was it..."

"It's called flirt." Vikram teasing voice she heard. She closes her feelings shy.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.

Rishtey Dillon Ke ~ The Raghuvanshi (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara