Announcement

Paridhi's happiness is on cloud nine. She still can't believe that his family has sent her family a alliance for marriage. She was afraid that her family would disagree but they agreed.

Someone put a red dupatta on her head and she sees him sitting next to her.

He moves his hand forward and puts the ring on her finger and gives her a small smile, looking at her innocent face.

She also extends her hand towards him and makes him wear the ring. She also passes him a shying smile, her eyes shining with happiness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl is sitting in a beautiful bridal dress, she is looking very beautiful but there are tears in her eyes. All the happiness she had till marriage has vanished.
After some time she is taken to the pavilion.

Seeing the man standing in front of her, her steps stumble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A big bedroom with royal interiors. Every thing there is in its place and is quite beautiful.

She sitting on the bed as she has been told and covers her face with a veil.

For this moment she is very scared, her heartbeat is beating very fast in her chest. She was not ready for this night.

Suddenly there is a sound of doors opening. Her heart raced in fear and horror as he coming towards her and she curls her toes.

His eyes fell on his newly married bride who was sitting in the middle of the bed in the beautiful bridal wear and heavy jewellery.

He came closer to her and saw the veil on her face. As he sits beside her she tremble, and she clutch the sides of her lehanga.

The sound of her bangles makes him look at her hand. He extends his hand to remove the veil from her face. But as soon as he holds her veil.

As Paridhi sees his hand coming closer through the veil, she tremble causing the sound again.

He becomes alert and after looking at her once with his sharp eyes, he leaves her veil.
He tightens his jaw in anger.

He opens his mouth to ask her something for the first time since he came inside the room and asks her in his cold voice.

"You don't want me to see your face." Hearing his cold voice for the first time, she flinch on her place.

He walked inside the washroom and slams the door loudly. She trembles on her place, and then she hears something breaking from inside she gasped and tears welled in her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing his wife in front of the mirror, he walks towards her with his long strides.

Her hands go numb when she looks at his face in the mirror. She lowers her eyes out of shame when she sees her poor condition.

He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him.... Her bangle breaks due to the force of his hand and she looks at him in surprise. The marks of his grip are clearly visible on her hand.

She is about to place one hand on her chest but in between he grabs her other hand and puts it behind her.

Her breathing was going up and down and she felt that his grip on her hand was causing her pain.
A slight moan of pain comes out of her mouth.

He releases her hand and puts his hand behind her and holds the string of her blouse.

"Just in this, you will start moaning in pain.... What will people say that Thakur's wife means that their Thakurain is so weak?" he said in his rough voice.

She is quickly placing her hand on her chest as string of her blouse is open.

As soon as he is about to tie it, the string of her blouse breaks due to his force.

Her eyes get big and she tightens her hand on her blouse so that it doesn't fall down.

He turns back and says, "it is not my fault that it is so weak."

"Who made it so weak?"

"The string is not weak, it broke because of your force....." she says in her low voice.

"But I didn't use any strength, i did it normally like i do other things."

"Next time get it made by someone else, it broke as soon as it was touched."

"But the maker doesn't know that her blouse will fall into the hands of some strong man."

He look at her with piercing eyes. "You are telling me it is my mistake."

She doesn't say anything.

"Okay, i will bring more like this for you...." Saying this he leaves from there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl who couldn't even bear to look him in the eye.

What will happen when she is aligned with him?

Will she be able to forgive what his family did to her?

The one who has done this marriage only to save the honor of his family.

How will their undesirable marriage be? and will they be able to handle the difficulties that will come in it?

Do check out.