Chapter 6

Rajendra tells Mahesh something about his family. Mahesh gets a little shocked but he knows that the man sitting in front of him is not lying. Because he also has many experiences in his life too.

Rajendra looks at Mahesh who is not saying anything and gets worried and says quickly "you don't have to worry about Naina.... Yes, it will take some time for everything to be right".

Mahesh looks at him and says "once both of them children should talk". Rajendra agreed;
Then they start discussing something.

Ved and Vidhi learn about Vikram's marriage and Vidyunt pacifies them as they cannot stuck in one place forever in their life they have to move on. Ved and Vidhi go to their room.

.

.

.

.

At night Vikram is doing some of his work, after a while he feels thirsty and goes downstairs to drink water. Vikram is about to go to the room after drinking water, but then he hears some noise from Ved's room.

He goes to quickly and sees Ved having a bad dream. He goes to him and removes the blanket.

He takes him in his arms tries to comfort him "shhh... Bacha, bhaiya is here, just then he heard "no,I have not done any such thing diya di..."

"Bhaiya...." "shaadi...." "no....."

Vikram understands that what he having in dream ; he look towards him; and he hug ved and says "ansh baccha, your bhaiya is here, nothing happened..."

Vikram shakes him and sees Ved opening his eyes slowly.

Ved opens his eyes and sees his bhaiya in front of him. He hugs him tightly and says "bhaiya if someone like her has come to our house again, we.. we can't leave without you".

Vikram kisses his forehead and says lovingly to him "no one have to come between me and my siblings huh.. trust me".

After some time they separate. Vikram makes him drink water
and puts him to sleep and thinks "whoever that girl is, I will have to talk to her first if she also did as she did then I'm not gonna leave her like this".

He looks at ved who is now sleeping soundly and goes to his room and sleep.

.

.

.

.

The next day is very big because their wedding date is going to be confirmed.

Vikram comes to Rajendra room, Rajendra sees him and says "I want to talk to that girl". He nod and give him Mahesh number that but warns him "Don't scared her"; but he leave without saying anything immediately.

.

.

Mahesh is drinking his tea when someone calls on his phone, he picks it up.

"Hello..."

Vikram thinks that he must be Naina's father and greets him and tells Mahesh that he is Rajendra's son. Mahesh goes to naina give the phone to her and leave form there.

Naina looks nervously at the phone which her father has just given to her to talk, whom she doesn't even know yet. She puts the phone to her ear and listen him speaking

"Nothing is important than my family for me and nothing is bigger than my sister, brother. I consider them as my child, so you must have understood how much they means to me".

Naina hears Vikram's intimate voice she flinch but she understands what he is saying.

"Do you accept this marriage now ? "

After saying everything, Vikram waits for her answer, after some time he gets the answer in yes.

"Ji...."

"ok then be ready and prepare yourself" and he hangs up.

.

.

Rajendra sees Vikram coming and asks, he nod and rajendra leave immediately.

Vidyunt comes towards his brother and hug him says "Bhai, I'm happy".

.....

Rajendra is sitting next to Guruji at this time, who is reading Vikram and Naina's horoscopes.

Guruji looks at him knowing that Rajendra does not believe in these things But...

"Rajendra adhiraj Raghuvanshi" believes that it is their tradition for centuries, they have to follow it.

"You know it is not easy to match Vikram's Kundli with someone else's Kundli but this Kundli got matched".

A satisfied smile comes on Rajendra's face but Guruji further says that "both of them should get married in four days".

Rajendra speaks but "how in such a short time" Guruji speaks "i don't know that but the marriage should happen in four days" and if It's a matter of time, you are Raghuvanshi, you can do anything in that time.

Hearing the words of
Raghuvanshi, he stops for a while.

Rajendra further asks "where the wedding will take place". Guruji slightly smile at him and says " " " i want them to marry where you and Chhaya got married but this is not possible right now".

Hearing Chhaya's name, he does not say anything and leaves from there. Seeing him leaving without saying anything, his student comes and says "why did he leave like this Guruji".

Guruji looks at him and says "if it is royal blood then what happened, they also loves someone".

( Shahee khoon hain toh kya hua, Pyar tho voh bhi karte Hain )✨💖

.

.

Rajendra informs Mahesh about the wedding date, he gets a bit worried but Rajendra tells him not to worry, everything will be fine.

Mahesh had told Naina a date, Naina gets emotional as she felt that there is still a lot of time, she does not know that the marriage is going to happen in four days. She wanted to spend time with her father but Mahesh makes her understand.

But she starts crying, Mahesh hugs her and says, "Hey, why are you crying, I want to cry, my daughter will leave then who will made me yummy yummy food". Mahesh says dramatically and Naina giggles softly.

After some time, Mahesh says to Naina, "you will have to build some relationships there". "You have to fix something broken". Naina gets a bit confused but Mahesh says "I am always with you".

"Now let's prepare something for your wedding your belongings, jewelry, clothes everything".

.

.

.

.

.

Rajendra tells the date of marriage at home, Vidyunt speaks but "how will we prepare everything so soon".

Rajendra says "we will have to do it and tells him his work. He is about to leave from there but without turning to him says "you take Ishita's help" and leaves. Vidyunt keeps looking at him but he calls quickly because some things need a lady help.

Ishita is doing her work when her phone rings, she goes to see Vidyunt's call. She smiles and picks the call and is about to say something but he speaks quickly
"I'm going to pick you up, so be ready" and hang up the phone.

Ishita look at her phone and says "how rude..".

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.