Chapter 10

Naina is sitting inside the car with Vikram who is driving the car at a normal speed, there was complete silence in the car.

She is looking outside. Vikram sees her and stops the car at a one place.

Naina looks at Vikram seeing the car parked, he unbuckles his seat belt and without turning towards her tells her to "come outside".

She comes out and comes towards Vikram and stands a little away from him and looks at him who is standing facing the other side. After a while Vikram started speaking "I know our relationship is bound very quickly and we didn't even get a chance to know each other".

"But before our relationship goes any further, my siblings, they have to accept you".

"If they don't like you or don't accept you, then our relationship will never move forward".

"If I started liking you and they didn't like you, Even then also. I love them the most, they are my life, it takes some time for them to adopt you".

Naina is silently listening to all his talk Because he had said the same thing even before marriage, she can understand that their relationship is very different. He speaks seeing her silence and says "don't worry, I don't love anyone else and not even going to do Because Now it is only you, only you will remain in my life..... And even if you don't like me, even then you will have to bear me for the rest of your life, as I will always be in your life".

She suddenly looks at him after hearing his words.

She doesn't know what to say, She doesn't want their relationship to get spoiled because of her and look at the other side.

.

.

After sometime, Vikram looks at her, she's tucking her hair behind her ear which is coming again and again on her face because of the wind.

"let's go now".

Naina starts walking towards the car and Vikram follows her, when suddenly Vikram grabs her hand and pulls her towards him. He takes her in his arms.

Naina grabs his coat tightly, when she stumbles a little ; she Don't know why suddenly he pulled her back.

He opens his coat and hides Naina's face in his chest and  brings her to the car and opens the car and makes her sit; Looks like he is hiding Naina's face from someone.

He goes to his side and sit and start his car and those people leave from there.

.

.

.

Naina looks at Vikram who is driving fast But still there is no expression on his face, she looks outside at window she doesn't know what happened suddenly. But when Vikram pulls her towards him and she is in his arms, her heart beat faster near him, she doesn't know, maybe suddenly Vikram pulled her or she was close to Vikram.

She is looking outside when Vikram keeps something in her lap. She feels something in her lap and she sees......

She looks at Vikram who is driving his car without reacting. Feeling Naina eyes on him, He looks at her. Naina feels like he is speaking with his eyes to take them. Naina takes in her hand

 Naina takes in her hand