Chapter 27

Everyone comes home with their little drive, Vikram parks the car and everyone goes to their rooms after bidding goo night to their bhaiya and bhabhi.

Naina also goes to change her clothes and Vikram comes there, he also opens his shirt and wears his t-shirt. After some time Naina comes and starts going to bed but then Vikram's voice stops her.

"You are not forgetting anything, you have to give me something," Vikram reminds her of what he said to her in the office.

Naina bite her lips and blink her eyes nervously turned towards him and kept her gaze down and slowly came closer to him step by step.

She comes very close to him, very close which means that Vikram's nose is touching her hair. She looks upwards, kisses his cheeks. Her heartbeat increases as she kisses him, She then brings her lips to his other cheek and kisses him.

She kisses him and then quickly moves away from him. "Yes...it's done."

She comes and lies down on her side and covers herself with the blanket. Vikram touches where Naina just kissed him and he also lies down. He looks next to her and comes a little closer to Naina and he brushes her hair with his hand. Naina gets shiver when Vikram's hand touches her neck.

Seeing her trembling, Vikram grabs Naina's arm and turns her towards him. He sees that she has closed her eyes tightly.

"Naina.." he softly whispered to her.

Hearing her name from Vikram's mouth for the first time, Naina immediately opens her eyes. Her name sounds completely different to her from his mouth.

"It's ok, I'm not going to do anything, relax and go to sleep now." He places her head on his chest and he takes his other hand in her hair and unties it which was in a bun. He is caressing her hair with his hand. Naina relaxes near him, in his arms and after some time she falls asleep. He look at her and press his lips to her head.

.

.

Next morning he wakes up early and He goes to take bath. He goes out and wakes up Naina so she get ready and then goes to the other room to wake everyone up.

All the men are wearing white kurtas and dhoti. Vidhi is wearing a kurti. Naina is wearing a red color saree and her hair is tied in a bun. She goes down and sees Vidyunt and Vidhi ready.

Vikram is tying Ved's dhoti and Ved is not letting him do it.

"Bhai, please, I will wear something else underneath."

" Why, what happened, earlier you did not do this, what happened now?"

He keep quiet. He gets it ready.

"Let's go out now." Vikram leave upstairs to change himself.

Ved goes out stand beside vidhi but as soon as he notices Naina, he starts looking down feeling Little shy.

Naina smiles seeing his reaction and says "you are looking handsome my young boy."

"Sachi..."

"Muchi..."

Ved start grinning. Naina leave from their.

Seeing his reaction, Vidhi tells him "not to grin too much and walk properly, otherwise your dhoti may come off."

"Can you just shut up."

"No.."

Then Rajendra comes there and Vidhi joins him. "Dad, how am I looking? Bhabhi was saying, I look like a princess." Raj smiles and says "definitely you look like a princess."

Vikram comes down after changing his clothes.

Then everyone sits in the car and leaves from here. After some time they stop at a place and Naina notices that there are no other people there and this place is quite different. Vikram has the door open for him because he has the puja thali in her hand. Naina comes out. They started walking inside.

They both sit down for puja as they are told by priest. Naina closes her eyes and prays for her entire family. May everyone be happy and never face any trouble.

"Thank you Lord for bringing bhabhi into our lives, we want her to always be happy." Ved,vidhi, vidyunt prey to god.

Till noon the puja completely ends. They leave for home.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.

New characters will be introduced in the next chapter and a new chapter in their lives will begin.

Hopefully you guys will be liking this story and also for its upcoming twist.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️